Windows 10: Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft.

Discus and support Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is on Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Today my friend asked me if my brother wanted to join his minecraft world too, it didn't work. After an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Martzen Couperus, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft.

This is on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Today my friend asked me if my brother wanted to join his minecraft world too, it didn't work.

After an hour of getting it to work, i went and tried to join in too and to my frustration i couldn't.

Later i figured out that it was because i was on the same network.

Is there any way to work around this problem?

:)

Martzen Couperus, Apr 3, 2020

2. Cant join friend on minecraft.

I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by
    a message saying "unable to connect to world". They can join me on my worlds but I cant join them. We are both connected to different networks. Help!

SonicFazbear, Apr 3, 2020
  3. [ ]
    [ ] Win User
    Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

4. Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft.

Minecraft friends

How do i change my account to make friends in minecraft and join severs and realms?

WolfeArmstrong, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft.

1. Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Trying join friend

2. Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.: Hello, can anyone help me resolve my problem with joining my friend's games? For about 3 months now me and my friend have been playing Minecraft with no issues. I'm on pc Windows 10 and she is playing on Nintendo switch. This problem did not occur until about the first of the...
  3. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  4. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  5. Unable to Join My Friend's Minecraft Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Join My Friend's Minecraft Server: For the longest time I was able to join my friend's world on their Minecraft Xbox Edition, and I'd use my Ps4 version, but all of a sudden It keeps saying "Unable to connect to world" Is there something I'm doing wrong?I tried signing in and out of my account, and they loaded...
  6. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me I am on Windows 10 Edition. So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  7. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  8. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  9. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me. After I try to...
  10. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on my minecraft ebox when trying to play live with someone its saya unable to join

2. minecraft unable to connect to world xbox