Windows 10: Trying to join the Windows Insider Program but no """Link an account""" option appears from...

Discus and support Trying to join the Windows Insider Program but no """Link an account""" option appears from... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Alright soWhenever I try to get into the Windows Insider Program by going into Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program and click "Get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ԧ, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Ԧ
    Ԧ Win User

Trying to join the Windows Insider Program but no """Link an account""" option appears from...

Alright soWhenever I try to get into the Windows Insider Program by going into Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program and click "Get started", it appears with this:The tutorials I find on YouTube tell me to click this "Link an account" button, and in the image above, there is no "Link an account" option.Whenever I try to select my Microsoft account and click 'Continue' on the window that appears when clicking 'Switch account', the bar that darkens the Settings app just closes.The 'Windows settings' Windows topic was what I could choose since the Insider forum is

:)

2. Can't join Windows Insider program

Hi,

I am trying to join Windows 10 insider program and for some reason every time i join and restart my computer (as part of joining windows insider program) and go to insider page in setting i see join insider button like I never clicked before restarting.

Comex_Ultra, Jun 18, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Trying to join the Windows Insider Program but no """Link an account""" option appears from...

Andre Da Costa, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Trying to join the Windows Insider Program but no """Link an account""" option appears from...

1. Trying to join the Windows Insider Program but no """Link an account""" option appears from... - Similar Threads - Trying join Insider

2. error 0x0 coming when trying to join the windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x0 coming when trying to join the windows insider program: well it has been a long time since the windows 11 released but i didn't get any updates regarding it yes,i checked my system requirements for windows 11 and even test it with pc health check application and my device is capable for update, so well i searched for it online...
  3. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  4. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  5. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to join Windows Insiders Program

How to join Windows Insiders Program: How to join Windows Insiders Program ? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-join-windows-insiders-program/ca0245a2-5a8b-4493-91c7-5298f630f091
  7. Windows Insider Program Account cant link properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program Account cant link properly: Hello Microsoft community, I just want to ask why every time Im trying to link my microsoft account in Windows Insider Program and after choosing the channel instead of receiving a "restart" option it always goes back to "Get Started" and redo the process. I tried many times...
  8. Can't join Windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't join Windows insider program: When i click on "Get started" in settings, i get the error "We were not able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." Thanks in advance[ATTACH]...
  9. Can't join insider program

Can't join insider program: Hi, I was previously on release preview ring, then I chose to opt-out of the program from the next major public release, then came the November update, but now I want to join the slow ring but I can't. I have restarted my device multiple times still shows the same thing....
  10. Error While Trying to Join Windows Insider Program

Error While Trying to Join Windows Insider Program: I get error code 0x800bfa0b when trying to register my account.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-trying-to-join-windows-insider-program/324bfe0a-6a77-44ea-a199-9b984f5b288f