Windows 10: trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES

Discus and support trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my son plays Fortnite, on his computer, NOT Xbox!!! He bought Microsoft gift card to use on Fortnite and now we r told to link the accounts for him... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacobvan Haaren, Feb 4, 2019.

1. trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES

my son plays Fortnite, on his computer, NOT Xbox!!!

He bought Microsoft gift card to use on Fortnite and now we r told to link the accounts for him to receive the funds!

its been 72 hours nothing has shown on his account. I cant see how to link a PC Microsoft account to Epic games.

all you and other sites talk about is Xbox, and he doesnt have an online xbox account!

If this isnt going to work how do we get our money back?

:)

Jacobvan Haaren, Feb 4, 2019

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Feb 4, 2019
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Thanks for your response. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the following steps:

Step 1: Uninstall and reinstall the whole game.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 3: Delete the temporary files.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Perform a clean boot on your computer. To do this, you may follow the steps provided on this

link

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 4, 2019
  4. trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES

Epic Games Launcher

Locate Epic games in the list and follow this tutorial:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4689-uninst...

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES

1. trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES - Similar Threads - trying link MICROSOFT

2. Trying to download Epic Games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to download Epic Games: Hi I'm trying to download epic games and it's coming up with the the message i may need to open another window for this.. it just won't download and I can't work out why. Any help would be appreciated...
  3. Trying to download Epic Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Epic Games: Hi I'm trying to download epic games and it's coming up with the the message i may need to open another window for this.. it just won't download and I can't work out why. Any help would be appreciated...
  4. Trying to download Epic Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to install epic games but it won't let me

Trying to install epic games but it won't let me: I've tried asking epic games support but they redirected me here. I'm trying to install epic games to play fall guys with my friends but an error pops up saying "The Epic Games Launcher Setup Wizard ended prematurely" "The Epic Games Launcher Setup Wizard ended prematurely...
  6. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  7. epic games

epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  8. epic games

9. Epic games

Epic games: I have been trying to install epic games for a couple weeks now and have had no luck. I've done all the troubleshooting online for it and i even contacted epic games. They think it may be on my end which is why i am seeing if you guys can help....
  10. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft link account to epic games

2. limk microsoft with epic

3. link microsoft account to epic games account

4. microsoft linked epoc games,
  5. can i link epic games to microsoft,
  6. linking epic games with microsoft,
  7. microsoft link to epic games,
  8. link epic games account to microsoft store pc,
  9. link microsoft to epic games,
  10. microsoft epic games link,
  11. link microsoft and epic games account,