Windows 10: trying to load software via DVD

Discus and support trying to load software via DVD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I've just purchased a new Desktop and trying to load Sage software. Error occur SBD/SBDDesktop\sage [Moved from: Windows/ Windows 10 /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amandafraser1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. trying to load software via DVD

hi,

I've just purchased a new Desktop and trying to load Sage software. Error occur SBD/SBDDesktop\sage

[Moved from: Windows/ Windows 10 / Licensing & activation]

:)

amandafraser1, Sep 7, 2018
  2. dzeee Win User

What DVD playing software

Simple question:
    What DVD PLAYER software shuud i use? got a dvd writer & i wanna watch dvds on my TFT as its bigger then my tv.
    I know theres shit loads but i tried two already & there both pretty awful suggestions pls!?

dzeee, Sep 7, 2018
  3. DVD driver not loading at startup

Tried clean boot suggestion - No difference. DVD drive still not installed on startup.

Tried suggestion on making DVD run under previous version. Must not have followed correctly, since could not find DVD drive listed. Will keep trying. Thanks for your suggestions.

mulekicker, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

trying to load software via DVD

CD/DVD not loading any of my pc games

Hi,  

This issue might occur due some problem with display drivers.

I suggest you to update DVD / CD drivers and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Expand DVD/CD ROM.

• Right click on the video driver and select
      Update Driver Software
    Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

trying to load software via DVD

1. trying to load software via DVD - Similar Threads - trying load software

2. DVD player software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD player software: I have updated our computer, and with latest-greatest Windows the Windows Media Player doesn't launch/play movies anymore. We bought an external DVD player. What software is best to download to get to watch movies via this drive? The couple of freebies I have tried have been...
  3. DVD player software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD player software: I have updated our computer, and with latest-greatest Windows the Windows Media Player doesn't launch/play movies anymore. We bought an external DVD player. What software is best to download to get to watch movies via this drive? The couple of freebies I have tried have been...
  4. DVD drive will not read my software DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DVD drive will not read my software DVD: I have upgraded my hardware and my TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-233C players will not read my software disc. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing both drives, but this has not worked. I have tried installing new drivers and this has not worked This is what the event manager is...
  5. Trying to install a PC Game via the DVD drive

Trying to install a PC Game via the DVD drive: Trying to install a game but the drive will not recognise and play the disk for the auto run to begin.... How can I install the disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-a-pc-game-via-the-dvd-drive/28a6d4e5-81c3-4295-ad15-19f917072404
  6. DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD: Other half recently bought me a new DVD to watch, put it into my external DVD player which has and does work fine with other DVDS, but the DVD player app is stuck on a blue loading screen that I can do nothing with. Tried fiddling in setting to find any tick boxes that it...
  7. DVD copying software

DVD copying software: Until recently I have been using the free version of WinXDVD to copy MP4 DVDs to my HDD. I had a small problem with one DVD and contacted the company and they recommended installing the latest trial version. What they did not tell me is that the new version has a 5 minute...
  8. Trying to load Brother MFC-J835DW software on this computer?

Trying to load Brother MFC-J835DW software on this computer?: I recently received a Dell Latitude E6430 Laptop. It was refurbished and had several good qualities like Windows 10 Pro, 8 gigabit of Ram. That's about all the information I have gotten as it came with no documentation. I need to read the book. Many Dell and Microsoft...
  9. DVD maker software

DVD maker software: Hello Forum, Can someone recommend for a dvd maker program (free if possible), to be able to do menus \ chapters, save the output to the hard disk. To burn it on a dvd disk I have a nice program "CD Burner xp" it is way better then the windows built in burning program....
  10. Trying to create a Windows backup system image file via DVD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Trying to create a Windows backup system image file via DVD: When I try to create a system backup image file using Windows 10 and I want to do this using DVD's it has the disk is too small. It's a standard size DVD. With Windows 7 I was able to use these same DVD's and it took 3. I was able to successfully restore using those disks...