Windows 10: Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet

Discus and support Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me in with trying to locate where in Windows I can find cellular information, such as phone number, IMEI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by burnsj153, Aug 30, 2019.

1. burnsj153 Win User

Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet

Hi,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me in with trying to locate where in Windows I can find cellular information, such as phone number, IMEI and SIM ICCID.

I know I can find it easily under Advanced Cellular Settings, but in my case (Data collection for over 600 devices) I need to find the same information in the below image but in either in a Registry Key or text file.

I have searched endlessly on google to find other locations it may be list in, but can't find anything.

Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet [​IMG]

Thank you for any help!

:)

burnsj153, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Aug 30, 2019
  3. location greyed out in windows 10

Hello Roy,

Thank you for your reply.

Appreciate the steps that you have taken so far to fix this issue.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.

• In the run prompt type
      service.mscwithout quotes and select services.

• Right click on
      Windows location framework Service,
      Click on
      Stop.

• Once again
      rightclick on Windows
      location framework Service and click on
      Start.

Also, make sure theGeolocation Serviceis enabled.

Refer tothe steps
    suggested byYavuzAL (replied
    on August 2, 2015) in the following thread:

Cortana and Search not opening

Also, see:Cortana’s regions and languages

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/location-service-privacy

Disclaimer: Serious problemsmight
    occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how
    to backupand restore the registry.

Refer: How to back
    up and restore the registry in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Do update us with the status, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet

1. Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet - Similar Threads - Trying Locate Cellular

2. No cellular data in me tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No cellular data in me tablet: Dear,I do not have cellular data transfer to my Panasonic fz-m1 tablet.Windows 10 is os. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cellular-data-in-me-tablet/a589a8e1-d7e8-4b93-935e-df0f14e14b73
  3. No cellular data in me tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No cellular data in me tablet: Dear,I do not have cellular data transfer to my Panasonic fz-m1 tablet.Windows 10 is os. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cellular-data-in-me-tablet/a589a8e1-d7e8-4b93-935e-df0f14e14b73
  4. No cellular data in me tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My location info is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    My location info is wrong: I recently moved from the west coast 945xx to the east coast 110xx. Whenever I am at my home Wi-Fi network, Windows thinks that I am in 945xx. When I am at my university, it gets my location information correct and says correctly that I am in 110xx. I have tried doing...
  6. registry location for the .ai icon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registry location for the .ai icon?: hello , ive been trying to change the file icons, would any one know where abouts the icon would be located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-location-for-the-ai-icon/f3d108ae-3f2b-4adc-bfa3-f8d891fb1bc2
  7. Registry location for storing data

Registry location for storing data: I'm creating a new release (version 5) of an application whose registry contents won't be compatible with earlier releases, so I changed my code to write everything under: HKCU\Software\DeepSkyStacker\DeepSkyStacker5 and that is working just fine. However there's a custom...
  8. Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet

Trying To Locate Cellular Info In Registry - Windows 10 Tablet: Hi, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me in with trying to locate where in Windows I can find cellular information, such as phone number, IMEI and SIM ICCID. I know I can find it easily under Advanced Cellular Settings, but in my case (Data collection for over 600...
  9. Where stores windows 10 the user info inside the registry

Where stores windows 10 the user info inside the registry: Hello: I am new in this forum and I want to resolve one problem. I have some apps (games) that save some files (save games) inside my documents dir (others in appdata or in C:\programdata). All that I want is change this path to inside game dir and with an app packer software...
  10. Setting Cellular as Preferred Network over Wi-Fi on windows 10 Tablet

Setting Cellular as Preferred Network over Wi-Fi on windows 10 Tablet: Hi Team, I am exploring a option to set Cellular as a preferred network by default & Wi-Fi should be the backup network; I tried to change the network Metric values using powershell commands, but even after changing the preferrence to cellular, the tablet is getting...