Windows 10: trying to make a fresh installation BUT getting nowhere !

Discus and support trying to make a fresh installation BUT getting nowhere ! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi there, been having issues with my pc lately and have noticed many things are not working, e.g can not use troubleshooter and messages popping up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Neil2021, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Neil2021 Win User

trying to make a fresh installation BUT getting nowhere !

hi there, been having issues with my pc lately and have noticed many things are not working, e.g can not use troubleshooter and messages popping up every day telling me this build of windows will expire on 31 july 2020 ..... and the p,c itself is running very slow, so i decided to reset my pc BUT i get the message ' required files are not trusted the files cert. may have expired or the files modified by others'. years ago i seemed to have system restore points but now i have none . any help would be greatly appreciated .... cheers p.s my laptop is a qosmio toshiba G50.... 64 bit .... and using windows 10 pro insider preview ... evaluation copy build 19624 rs pre release 200502-1339. i should move to a new build asap,,, but not getting any windows updates

:)

Neil2021, Oct 3, 2020

2. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page Download Windows 10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, Oct 3, 2020
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Oct 3, 2020
  4. trying to make a fresh installation BUT getting nowhere !

*RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

trying to make a fresh installation BUT getting nowhere !

1. trying to make a fresh installation BUT getting nowhere ! - Similar Threads - trying fresh installation

2. Windows update gets stuck - tried fresh install 5 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update gets stuck - tried fresh install 5 times: Windows update shows “you’re not up to date”, “your device is missing important security and quality fixes”, but does not give me an option to update.I installed an ISO file from Microsoft, it installs fully, and then on the update screen it installs until 90% when it gets...
  3. Windows update gets stuck - tried fresh install 5 times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update gets stuck - tried fresh install 5 times: Windows update shows “you’re not up to date”, “your device is missing important security and quality fixes”, but does not give me an option to update.I installed an ISO file from Microsoft, it installs fully, and then on the update screen it installs until 90% when it gets...
  4. Making a fresh install of Windows and keeping games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a fresh install of Windows and keeping games: So i will make a fresh install on my ssd cause is almost full and i have windows games on my hdd, my question is if i install windows in my ssd and keep the hdd with the games will windows recognize those games after the installation?...
  5. Making a fresh install of Windows and keeping games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a fresh install of Windows and keeping games: So i will make a fresh install on my ssd cause is almost full and i have windows games on my hdd, my question is if i install windows in my ssd and keep the hdd with the games will windows recognize those games after the installation?...
  6. trying to fresh install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to fresh install windows 11: I am trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and when prompted to select my boot device in the bios menu I select the USB but after that the windows symbol appear with a black screen and everything freezes nothing happens pls help me install it...
  7. trying to fresh install windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to fresh install windows 11: I am trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and when prompted to select my boot device in the bios menu I select the USB but after that the windows symbol appear with a black screen and everything freezes nothing happens pls help me install it...
  8. trying to make a fresh installation BUT getting nowhere !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to make a fresh installation BUT getting nowhere !: hi there, been having issues with my pc lately and have noticed many things are not working, e.g can not use troubleshooter and messages popping up every day telling me this build of windows will expire on 31 july 2020 ..... and the p,c itself is running very slow, so i...
  9. Trying to Fresh Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Fresh Install Windows 10: Hello, I’m trying to fresh install Windows 10 on my computer and encountering the problem seen here.In words: when I boot from a DVD, the Windows logo flashes and then the screen goes blank with a flashing white line. no buttons do anything and i have to hard restart the...
  10. Trying to sign into a microsoft account get's me nowhere.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trying to sign into a microsoft account get's me nowhere.: So, i came to this forum looking for other people, who may have ran into my problem. I only found one other post, with no replies so... Like the title says, i can't sign into a microsoft account. it quite literally won't let me, and i'm not even joking about that. I went...