Windows 10: Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get...

Discus and support Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vigilantix [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vigilantix, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get...

/u/Vigilantix, Feb 9, 2020

2. payment I've put my card details in but it still not taken payment

payment I've put my card details in but it still not taken payment

AnthonyBritton1, Feb 9, 2020
  3. payment details

hello sir,

I am entering all the correct details of my card but then also it is not accepting payment and saying the details entered here are wrong

Akanksha Yadav, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get...

Changing region and payment card details

Hi

I am going round in circles with the payment section on Microsoft... every time I try and change my card details I get the error below. I also can't get any help from their irritating chat bot as it just routes me to the same link! How I can speak to a human
    to get my region and payment method changed???

Try that again
    Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help.

CV: Xq5Yzdzj2Ei/kZA5.4.37.51

JessicaWhitcutt Fagan, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get...

1. Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get... - Similar Threads - Trying payment writing

2. I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment: I cannot enter my new visa card numbers to make payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-enter-my-new-visa-card-number-to-make/fc6639c3-ab63-41df-8330-89dfd14aafa0
  3. Write-protected SD card? Tried everything...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Write-protected SD card? Tried everything...: ====== What Happened ==========One day when I loaded my 16 Gigabyte microSDHC card, I attempted to format it. There are 5 gigabytes left.It returned a "Disk is write-protected" error:====== What I have Tried =========I have tried Disk Partitioning failed, even though it says...
  4. Issue deleting payment details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue deleting payment details.: Hi guys.I have a slight issue with deleting my payment and also turning on recurring bill. The payment i want to delete as you can see in the picture. It will last until 2067 and i want to delete the payment to it.Also when trying to turn on recurring bill for my Game Pass...
  5. Issue deleting payment details.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue deleting payment details.: Hi guys.I have a slight issue with deleting my payment and also turning on recurring bill. The payment i want to delete as you can see in the picture. It will last until 2067 and i want to delete the payment to it.Also when trying to turn on recurring bill for my Game Pass...
  6. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  7. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  8. debit card payment

debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  9. Changing region and payment card details

Changing region and payment card details: Hi I am going round in circles with the payment section on Microsoft... every time I try and change my card details I get the error below. I also can't get any help from their irritating chat bot as it just routes me to the same link! How I can speak to a human to get my...
  10. payment details

payment details: hello sir, I am entering all the correct details of my card but then also it is not accepting payment and saying the details entered here are wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-details/81ecc70e-38e5-4094-8902-0aa7a9fbe12a"