Windows 10: Trying to move icons for Microsorunrunft apps into folders in app list

Discus and support Trying to move icons for Microsorunrunft apps into folders in app list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've just built a new PC after spending months gathering the bits and pieces. I've noticed that since my last fresh install of Windows 10 some years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by scootmien, May 22, 2021.

1. scootmien Win User

Trying to move icons for Microsorunrunft apps into folders in app list

I've just built a new PC after spending months gathering the bits and pieces. I've noticed that since my last fresh install of Windows 10 some years ago, there is a proliferation of apps in my app list that I just don't want. I can't uninstall them as the option doesn't appear, but I would like to move them all into a folder so they are out of the way. I am talking about apps such as 'People', 'Cortana', 'Alarms & Clock' etc. I just want them all out of my app list and into one folder. I can't delete the icons. I can't uninstall the apps. Any way to do this gratefully appreciated. Windows OS build - 19042.928

:)

scootmien, May 22, 2021
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, May 22, 2021
  3. Pendaws Win User
    Lost (no display) Icons and folders in Start and in Apps list

I inadvertently clicked on a programme and not looking properly clicked an acceptance to change the DPI, it was this little app, Windows 10 DPI Fix,
    all it did was cause the problem that I have now. *Sad Windows 10 DPI Fix 2.2 Read more at: tr.im - url shortener

The two first pics are from a NEW login I created and, as anyone can see, there are icons like there should be and folders in apps section of the Start menu but
    The second two are from my main login and as can be seen, the icons and the folders have disappeared. I am guessing that I have caused a fault in my main profile
    And I am sure that there is some way to fix this? I have searched Google and here for answers and have also tried the MS route with little joy so, I am asking
    if anyone has had this happen to them and, were you able to fix this without a reinstall or uninstall of programmes and reinstall? Thanks in Advance.

Trying to move icons for Microsorunrunft apps into folders in app list [​IMG]

Pendaws, May 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, May 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Trying to move icons for Microsorunrunft apps into folders in app list - Similar Threads - Trying move icons

2. the app youre trying to install insnt a Microsoft verified app not listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the app youre trying to install insnt a Microsoft verified app not listed: I cant install any apps. when i install i get "The apps you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app not listed". I tried to chage the setting but the dropdown isnt there...
  3. the app youre trying to install insnt a Microsoft verified app not listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the app youre trying to install insnt a Microsoft verified app not listed: I cant install any apps. when i install i get "The apps you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app not listed". I tried to chage the setting but the dropdown isnt there...
  4. Microsoft Edge Icon missing in app list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Icon missing in app list: Hi,Why do I get this bug even though I have Microsoft Edge Chromium installed? This is the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-icon-missing-in-app-list/51e67b84-3a4b-4bfc-a499-52a52d28130d
  5. trying to set default by app - but the app I installed is not in the list

trying to set default by app - but the app I installed is not in the list: Hi I have a windows 10 laptop and am trying to set the default by app; but the app i installed is not on the list. It is not a windows app but an app called Ring Central and I am trying to set it as the default app for phone which is what i am able to do on other machines but...
  6. apps list

apps list: i removed some apps from my apps directory and would like to get them back. how can i get them back on the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-list/ca69b640-4dd8-4acd-90de-f76968f75aa0
  7. Delete app not on apps list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete app not on apps list: I installed Ghostpress and now want to delete it. But it doesn't appear on my Apps and Features list where I normally go to delete unwanted apps or on the Start menu. How can I delete it from my Windows 10 laptop?...
  8. can you move the app icon list on the desktop to the right side of the screen

can you move the app icon list on the desktop to the right side of the screen: the icons are on the left side of the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-move-the-app-icon-list-on-the-desktop-to/e4cfec7d-249c-4fff-afea-fea650f1411d
  9. "Excel 2016" App icon still in app list after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Excel 2016" App icon still in app list after uninstalling: I have a laptop with a MS office 2016 preinstalled, I have been using its free trial for a month, now the trial period is over and I have decided to uninstall it. Since MS office 2016 isnt in the control panel's list, what i did is to uninstall it manually by right clicking...
  10. Lost (no display) Icons and folders in Start and in Apps list

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost (no display) Icons and folders in Start and in Apps list: I inadvertently clicked on a programme and not looking properly clicked an acceptance to change the DPI, it was this little app, Windows 10 DPI Fix, all it did was cause the problem that I have now. *Sad Windows 10 DPI Fix 2.2 Read more at: Download Windows 10 DPI Fix -...