Windows 10: Trying to open cmd.exe : it appears then disappears quickly in the task bar but doesn't...

Discus and support Trying to open cmd.exe : it appears then disappears quickly in the task bar but doesn't... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I suddenly have issues to open a command line. In any way I try to open it win + R then cmd ; search + cmd ; directly opening from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pierre-AmauryGrumiaux, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Trying to open cmd.exe : it appears then disappears quickly in the task bar but doesn't...

Hi everyone,

I suddenly have issues to open a command line. In any way I try to open it win + R then cmd ; search + cmd ; directly opening from system32/cmd.exe, it see the logo showing up on the task bar then immediately disappearing, but no window appears on screen.

The same behavior occurs either with administrator privileges or not.

I created another account and the problem does not repeat so it might be something corrupted with my account. Also, typing cmd within PowerSheel works.

I also proceeded to update Windows 10 with MediaCreationTool but the problem is still here.

Scanning with Windows Defenger and MalwareBytes gives nothing.

What else can I do to fix this problem ?

Thanks a lot

:)

Pierre-AmauryGrumiaux, Dec 22, 2020

2. CMD window appears and disappears

Since yesterday in Windows 10 Command prompt window appears and disappears. It opens up and closes as quickly as it popped up. In the cmd window it says " c:\Windows\system32\ipconfig.exe

SAMARJIT SEN, Dec 22, 2020
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 22, 2020
  4. MrTuna141 Win User

Trying to open cmd.exe : it appears then disappears quickly in the task bar but doesn't...

Trying to open cmd but file explorer opens instead

Hi,

When trying to open the batch file, a tiny window that contains the cmd window appears and quickly disappear, while at the same time opens up a file explorer window.

Not even trying to open cmd works, same thing happens.

MrTuna141, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Trying to open cmd.exe : it appears then disappears quickly in the task bar but doesn't...

1. Trying to open cmd.exe : it appears then disappears quickly in the task bar but doesn't... - Similar Threads - Trying open cmd

2. Cmd doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd doesn't open: Hello!I'm having an issue where the Command Prompt won't launch or open at all. Even when I open it as an administrator, it still doesn't work.I've already tried this approach 1And this is what I got: - I created a new user and cmd worked fine. - I ran in the Adnimistrator:...
  3. Cmd doesn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd doesn't open: Hello!I'm having an issue where the Command Prompt won't launch or open at all. Even when I open it as an administrator, it still doesn't work.I've already tried this approach 1And this is what I got: - I created a new user and cmd worked fine. - I ran in the Adnimistrator:...
  4. Cmd doesn't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?: Hi every time i try to go into settings it will not open just goes straight to task bar and will not go full screen? no matter what way you try to get into it? windows 10 p.c if you hover over the task bar app it shows the settings page but does nothing...
  6. Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?: Hi every time i try to go into settings it will not open just goes straight to task bar and will not go full screen? no matter what way you try to get into it? windows 10 p.c if you hover over the task bar app it shows the settings page but does nothing...
  7. Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared: Hi, there. I updated my windows to verison20H2OS build 19042.928. However, I got a question about the IME icon in the taskbar. It is very annoying to use. sometimes looks like this [ATTACH] sometimes looks like this [ATTACH] If the IME icon didn't show in the...
  9. cmd, task manager and all .exe files does not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd, task manager and all .exe files does not open: Hello, All shortcuts icon turn into blank white as shown in image. and whenever i open command prompt, task manager and any .exe files , one pop up window appearHow do you want to open this file? as shown in image. [ATTACH] I tried, deleting iconcache.db files and...
  10. Pin exe to Quick Access or Second Task Bar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin exe to Quick Access or Second Task Bar ?: Hi I have dual screens and have two task bars. I have an exe I'd like to pin to either Quick Access or my second task bar, but I can't find anyway to do either. Any way to do this ? Thanks 22932