Windows 10: Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to...

Discus and support Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. Windows cannot install package... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by richard wilson3, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to...

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22301.1401.15.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package is currently paused. The package must be Staged in order to proceed. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 1db5b775-7a6c-0002-a4f9-b51d6c7ad901 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 1db5b775-7a6c-0002-a4f9-b51d6c7ad901 At line:1 char:53 + ... Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.I ..

:)

richard wilson3, Apr 29, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 29, 2023
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 29, 2023
  4. Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to...

i can`t open microsoft store in windows 8

hello i`m from Iran.

i have problem with my Microsoft store when i open it, it says Microsoft store isn`t available in your region.

I change my region from iran to us but it isn`t work.

what should i do?

sohrab behdani, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to...

1. Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to... - Similar Threads - Trying open store

2. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928
  3. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928
  4. Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to...: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22301.1401.15.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package is currently paused. The package must be Staged...
  5. Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to...

Trying to open windows store, it isn't working tried the tip given in an earlier thread to...: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22301.1401.15.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package is currently paused. The package must be Staged...
  6. Microsoft Store can't update apps. Tried multiple tips but nothing worked.

Microsoft Store can't update apps. Tried multiple tips but nothing worked.: Recently had to reset my PC due to some issues, and now I can't even update anything?? I can install a new app Sea of Thieves just fine, but I can't update anything.What am I supposed to do other than reset the PC AGAIN?I have tried everything I can find and nothing...
  7. Microsoft Store can't update apps. Tried multiple tips but nothing worked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't update apps. Tried multiple tips but nothing worked.: Recently had to reset my PC due to some issues, and now I can't even update anything?? I can install a new app Sea of Thieves just fine, but I can't update anything.What am I supposed to do other than reset the PC AGAIN?I have tried everything I can find and nothing...
  8. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.: Hello, I resetted my laptop not too long ago, Reason was due to the battery not updating when i put it on charge, after resetting it, it started to charge properly, So, after the reset I have tried to open some stuff, and it would say "you will need a new app to open this...
  9. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.: Hello, I resetted my laptop not too long ago, Reason was due to the battery not updating when i put it on charge, after resetting it, it started to charge properly, So, after the reset I have tried to open some stuff, and it would say "you will need a new app to open this...
  10. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.