Windows 10: Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT

Discus and support Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to pair my i Phone to my PC. The PC could see my iPhone and the iPhone could see my PC but it couldn't connect. I read that I might have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KathyCreightonSmith, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT

I was trying to pair my i Phone to my PC. The PC could see my iPhone and the iPhone could see my PC but it couldn't connect. I read that I might have a corrupt BT driver so I uninstalled it and it said that it would reappear once I ran Windows update. That didn't happen. BT doesn't show up in my device manager. How do I get my BT back on my PC? Thanks!!

:)

KathyCreightonSmith, Oct 10, 2019
  2. spunk Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

Remove the device from the cars Bluetooth list. Restart your phone. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the phone and set it to Pair. Set the cars Bluetooth to pair, they should find it each other.

spunk, Oct 10, 2019
  3. unable to pair N95 with PC via bluetooth.

I have N95-1 firmware v12 (PC Windows XP SP2)... And i have bluetooth USB adapter for PC (but i don't using device software from my bluetooth creater).. And i pair N95 with PC via bluetooth using only Windows driver for bluetooth and lasted PC Suite 6.85...
    pair devices is good and stable, also PC Suite automatic coonect to my N95 then i turn-on bluetooth on N95.

may be you have a problems with software from bluetooth adapter (BT-adapter) creater, or with settings for bluetooth in you N95( time-out for BT must be "off", and visible for all must be "on")?

1) Check you bluetooth settings in N95.

2) Try uninstall BT-adapter creater software and install standart drivers or only one driver from creater you BT-adapter and pair N95 with PC again...

3) DO NOT CONNECT N95 to PC without PC Suite, if you allready connect separate from PC Suite and using only driver BT software (device present in paired devices list ) - delete from list and try connect using PC Suite!!! Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT :)

... Also if you have message "Can't pair... " right away after enter CODE - then it's you error! enter correct code right that enter on PC!!!

Good luck! Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT :)

Message Edited by on 16-Jan-2008 08:28 AM

leonfreeman, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT

1. Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT - Similar Threads - Trying pair phone

2. Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker: Greetings, I got a new BT speaker for the wifey. Wanted to test it on my laptop first. Worked great. Removed pairing, gave her the speaker. I went to repair my old speaker, it pairs, but disconnects if SLEEP or REBOOT happens. When it tries to reconnect -- fails. In Action...
  3. Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker

Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker: Greetings, I got a new BT speaker for the wifey. Wanted to test it on my laptop first. Worked great. Removed pairing, gave her the speaker. I went to repair my old speaker, it pairs, but disconnects if SLEEP or REBOOT happens. When it tries to reconnect -- fails. In Action...
  4. tried to uninstall Bluetooth driver

tried to uninstall Bluetooth driver: can someone please help me i tried to uninstall bluetooth driver because windows 10 automatic driver installer installed wrong driver, but it keep coming back after i restart computer, tried all registry and gpedit method, and disable installation settings too, none of them...
  5. Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect: I can pair the PC with the phone, but not way that after linking to connect both. I already tried clearing the Bluetooth cache in the phone, and also updating and reinstalling the Bluetooth driver of the PC. As curiosity, after paring, in the PC instead of one paired...
  6. Can pair put not connect the phone with the PC with bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can pair put not connect the phone with the PC with bluetooth.: I can pair the PC with the phone, but not way that after linking to connect both. I already tried clearing the bluetooth cache in the phone, and aslo updating and reinstalling the bluetooth driver of the PC. As curiosity, after paring, in the PC instead of one paired...
  7. Bluetooth driver uninstalled

Bluetooth driver uninstalled: Today I was using my airpods via bluetooth on my laptop. I left for about 20 minutes or something and I realised my airpods didn't connect. I went to my bluetooth setting and it displayed that my bluetooth was turned off. There was no turn on or of button displayed anywhere...
  8. Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver

Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver: Due to many difficulties, such as being unable to find the option to turn on Bluetooth, being unable to remove a device Pro Controller for the Switch, and not finding the proper solution, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers and would like to know which Bluetooth driver to...
  9. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more: Hi there, My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push...
  10. Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting

Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting: Hey, back before the free windows 10 update i had windows 8.1 and i paired my bluetooth mouse to that without any problems. as soon as i upgraded i now have the problem where it says that my mouse is paired but i can seem to connect to it. i have tried to remove the device...