Windows 10: Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver

Discus and support Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a keyboard and mouse • Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2.0 • Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 and their USB Transceiver broke. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pepanee, Nov 29, 2017.

1. pepanee Win User

Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver

Hello, I have a keyboard and mouse
    • Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2.0
    • Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

and their USB Transceiver broke. So I ordered a used one from eBay, same exact model as a replacement. When I plug it in the computer recognizes it and installs it (whereas for the broken one, the computer states that there's a problem with the device.. hence broken). Yet I am unable to use my wireless mouse and keyboard on this transceiver. How can I pair those two to that transceiver that I got from eBay? I was so excited that it finally came in the mail, yet sadly disappointed that it did not recognized the keyboard and mouse. =(

Please help me, Thanks

:)

pepanee, Nov 29, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

Wireless mobile mouse 6000 receiver died

The transceiver isn't individually replaceable. It's uniquely paired with the mouse.

JimWynne, Nov 29, 2017
  3. Replacement transceivers

Hi,

The transceiver that comes with the wireless keyboard and mouse of Microsoft is paired with the particular model that you bought. To get more information on what options you have to get a replacement transceiver, you can contact our support line through
    this
    link

Feel free to reach out to us for any further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Nov 29, 2017
Thema:

Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver

1. Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver - Similar Threads - Trying Pair Keyboard

2. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  3. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  4. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  6. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  7. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

8. Broken USB Transceiver Replacement

Broken USB Transceiver Replacement: Where can I get a replacement USB transceiver for my wireless 850 keyboard & mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-transceiver-replacement/daee81dd-3f44-42c4-88fc-c8cd3c573a39
  9. replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Customization
    replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500: I have micorsoft mobile mouse 3500. I had only had it a couple weeks when my laptop was stolen with the tranciever in it. I still have the mouse itself. I really like the mouse, and felt that i havent gotten enough use out of it. Am i able to get new tranciever, or do i have...
  10. Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000): Hi, My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement? Thanks in advance, regards, Rob...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pair sculpt comfort mouse with transceiver

2. how to pair mouse with microsoft transceiver

3. how to pair a windows keyboard to the teansciever

4. microsoft broken usb for mouse and keyboard,
  5. USB Transceiver/Connector for Wireless keyboard 850 and mouse 3500 damaged,
  6. pair microsoft mobile mouse with transceiver,
  7. pair microsoft keyboard 3050,
  8. replacement usb port for microsoft keyboard and mouse,
  9. new mouse to older microsoft transceiver,
  10. microsoft wireless pair transceiver,
  11. replacement usb for logitech keyboard,
  12. logitech keyboard pair to new transceiver,
  13. pairing microsoft keyboard 3000,
  14. pair microsoft transceiver to mouse,
  15. microsoft transiver to a different microsoft mouse