Windows 10: Trying to play Ark Survival on Second Account

Discus and support Trying to play Ark Survival on Second Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I have the Ultimate Game Pass and a family Xbox account. I have purchased two copies of Ark Survival since I bought the PC version and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Desdemona98, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Trying to play Ark Survival on Second Account

Hello. I have the Ultimate Game Pass and a family Xbox account. I have purchased two copies of Ark Survival since I bought the PC version and the xbox version. I downloaded the PC version under my logged in computer account but my kid wants to play on his account. It would be great if he could just log onto his computer with his account and access the game. However, the game does not show up on his account. When I go to the Xbox store it wants me to download the game a second time. The game is 140 GB. I don't want 280 GB of Ark on my computer.

When I tell the Xbox console to look for games on my computer it doesn't show up.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I have been reading articles for a couple hours and can't find anything useful. I don't know when gaming became so complicated. I miss the gold old days of just installing a game and being able to play it online without any complications.

:)

Desdemona98, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Trying to play Ark Survival on Second Account 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Trying to play Ark Survival on Second Account 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Ark Survival Evolved

So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update? Edit: So the game
    updated but it is only 793.34 so I still can't cross play.

Twist CandleWax, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Trying to play Ark Survival on Second Account

ark survival evolved

how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC?

nickVanalstine, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Trying to play Ark Survival on Second Account

1. Trying to play Ark Survival on Second Account - Similar Threads - Trying play Ark

2. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  3. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  4. Ark Survival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival: Problem: When I am in the game, it wont recognize some lmb or rmb clicks. Sometimes for 10-15 secs. Troubleshooting that ive done: X-Mouse button control to verify that my clicks out of game were always being registered. Tried sfc scannow, and DISM.exe /Online...
  5. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  6. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hey mods. I'm asking this question for a buddy of mine. Less than a month ago, he bought himself a brand new gaming PC. To celebrate, I bought him a copy of Ark Survival Evolved as a gift on Xbox so that he and I could play together. Now that he's actually trying to download...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  10. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved: I have been having driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing Ark. I've upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 since July this year. I've leave the zip file below. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks ! *Smile Attachment 37466 22572