Windows 10: Trying to purchase an app with a code but it says I already used the code

Discus and support Trying to purchase an app with a code but it says I already used the code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I have minecraft java, I bought the game at a certain point in time and they gave me a code, I TRIED to use the code and it says I've already used... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OriaanFox, Jun 6, 2019.

1. OriaanFox Win User

Trying to purchase an app with a code but it says I already used the code

So I have minecraft java, I bought the game at a certain point in time and they gave me a code, I TRIED to use the code and it says I've already used it, but I didn't, and this is evident in that the only version of minecraft available to me is the trial version where I cant login to my Xbox live account. help please.

:)

OriaanFox, Jun 6, 2019
  2. trt740 Win User

Promo code needed for the Egg

anyone have a promo code for Cpu purchase on Newegg looking at a Q9550 or E8600. Most like gonna buy the E8600 because of the no guarantee on the E0 stepping Q9550 and don't want to pay the extra money to tankguys.

trt740, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Using promotional codes for your apps: walkthrough and suggested uses

Source:
    Using promotional codes for your apps: a walkthrough and suggested uses | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Trying to purchase an app with a code but it says I already used the code

can't purchase apps from marketplace. It gives error code c101a24b or says try again later

can't use marketplace. when I try to purchase it gives error code c101a24b or says to try again later. Been going on for a week.

covafamily@att.net, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Trying to purchase an app with a code but it says I already used the code

1. Trying to purchase an app with a code but it says I already used the code - Similar Threads - Trying purchase app

2. I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used: I got a new pc and a windows 10 home install. When booting up it asked for my key, then later I signed in, and it notified me that my key isnt valid...
  3. I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used: I got a new pc and a windows 10 home install. When booting up it asked for my key, then later I signed in, and it notified me that my key isnt valid...
  4. I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Says redeem code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says redeem code already used: I entered the code sent to me for downloading Flight Simulator2020, but the screen says the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-redeem-code-already-used/74017231-a100-4a78-b7c1-ade7aa3c4423
  6. Redownloading app purchases with code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Redownloading app purchases with code: Can anyone help with this ? I had gotten Minecraft windows 10 edition last year but I deleted it some months ago and now I want to redownload but it says I have to buy it can I get it back ? submitted by /u/yeasokeno [link] [comments]...
  7. Redeem code already used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code already used: Hi, In 2012 i bought Minecraft Java, on my Mojang account is a Redeem code for free Minecraft Windows 10 I already used it in 2015 on my previous laptop, same microsoft account and now on my new laptop he's gone, and my code is already used so no Minecraft Windows 10 for...
  8. Was Given a code - Microsoft store says it was already claimed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Was Given a code - Microsoft store says it was already claimed.: 2020/04/13 - 22:36:03 UTC Microsoft store says that "This code was already claimed." The time above was the exact time I tried to claim, and is the time listed as it being claimed. Is there anything I can do?...
  9. Fortnite code not accepted, already in use.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fortnite code not accepted, already in use.: Hi, in September 2018 we purchased an X Box One S Fortnite ready console for my grandson for Christmas. and at that time we decided to set it up by inputting any codes supplied so that he would be able play it on the day he received it. Unfortunately Battle Royale did not...
  10. Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed: Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you...