Windows 10: Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.

Discus and support Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndyTempest, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.

Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses to my account.

After signing in, it's saying: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004f213

I've tried running through the troubleshooter and the virtual agent and still no further forward.

Now it will not let me contact a real agent because 'There was an error connecting you, please try again later or use our virtual agent'

I'm pretty lost now, what do I do next?

Thanks

:)

AndyTempest, Sep 14, 2019

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Product Key reactivation on new hardware

Hi guys

Sorry if this question seems repetitive but I need to know about reactivating a copy of W10 in a future system.

Basically from time to time I would build a new computer for myself, its mostly big changes to both hardware and even the case designs etc.

After upgrading my hardware I use my genuine retail copy of Windows 8.1 and it gets reactivated on the new system etc.

If any old hardware is reused to build a different system a new version of Windows will be reinstalled rather than my copy etc.

If the W10 product keys are stored to my account and say in 2 years I make big changes to my hardware, will I still have my copy of W10 and will it reactivate to a new system or what way does it work?

Also is there an ISO file of W10 available to download? In case of reinstallations and the like.

Thanks

AaronElliott, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Oldsouth Win User

Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.

New W10 Builds

A request on future W10 builds:

1 -- Leave System Restore turned on if it was on originally

2 -- Leave the defragmentation options alone. I set mine on daily and with each new W10 edition it sets them to weekly

3 -- Leave the screen saver setting alone. I use a time setting scroll for screen saver and new editions change it to Windows 10 scroll

4 -- Let the custom monitor color profile alone. Recent editions have corrected this I think. Sometimes the color profile is still there and loaded

Oldsouth, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.

1. Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build. - Similar Threads - Trying reactivate W10

2. Reactivation W10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation W10: Had W10 preview months before the launch date. It was activated. Activation continued after that date. Later it was activated with a digital license linked to the Microsoft account. Motherboard has failed, will replace with later one, and new CPU and RAM. Will it reactivate?...
  3. Move W10 to new build.

Move W10 to new build.: I just completed my first pc build, thanks with the W10 transfer. I did Great! I want to build another for my wife. she has a laptop that originally was W8 which I free upgraded to 10. Can I install W10 on the new build and use her activation key to activate her Windows...
  4. building new computer, looking to transfer w10.

building new computer, looking to transfer w10.: I currently have a pc with windows 10 running. I am looking to do a complete new build and am looking if there is a way to transfer my windows 10 to this new computer. I have a windows 10 installation media created but cant find a product key to activate the license on new...
  5. Can't reactivate w10 on new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't reactivate w10 on new pc: So yesterday I built a new pc for myself, and I boot it up and install windows and whatnot, and press the "i dont have a key" button since I have a digital license linked to my ms account. But when I try to activate it on my new pc, it gives me an error, and I press...
  6. Can not reactivate W10: Error

Can not reactivate W10: Error: Hello. I changed my CPU Motherboard and RAM as my old System died. I had Windows 10 Pro already activated in my Microsoft Account (I upgraded from W7 to W10 through the "Free Digital Upgrade" back then). So it was linked since the Release of the first W10 Version. My old...
  7. Trying to reactivate

Trying to reactivate: Hi everyone, just had to replace my motherboard and trying to activate with activation troubleshooter and I keep getting the message '' We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again. ''...
  8. W10 new build low resolution.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    W10 new build low resolution.: Got a new build PC with W10, screen resolution too low despite set to 1080p. My previous Windows 7 machine displays fine on same monitor. Tried all available settings options in W10 and Nvidia panel, also checked monitor display settings and another HDMI cable. Managed to get...
  9. TRI boot with new build 9860

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TRI boot with new build 9860: Hello all, on my system i have 1 HDD with duel boot WIN 7 and WIn 8.1 when i installed win 10 TP i istalled it on a second laptop drive i had hanging around and managed to prefabricate a fit into my Pc. all i had to do was enter the BIOS at switch on and select witch drive...
  10. W10 Builds

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Builds: I am using 10130 which I guess is the last update. I keep seeing news about other builds but this conjecture is ridiculous. Shuld I be using something newer??????????? Thanks 7325

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reactivate windows 10 on new build