Windows 10: trying to read a FAT32 micro SD

Discus and support trying to read a FAT32 micro SD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to open a FAT32 micro SD card through an USB micro SD Hub but it won't show up in windows explorer. It showed up once but I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lammoloog................, Dec 20, 2019.

1. trying to read a FAT32 micro SD

I have been trying to open a FAT32 micro SD card through an USB micro SD Hub but it won't show up in windows explorer. It showed up once but I couldn't do anything with as it asked me to enter media. I then marked it as a portable device but afterwards it didn't comeback. i reinstalled all my usb drives and deleted de portable device in device management but it won't come back.

I would really like to retrieve some data audiofiles because it has emotional value.

Can anybody please help me?!?

:)

Lammoloog................, Dec 20, 2019
  2. dorsetknob, Dec 20, 2019
  3. john_ Win User
    Micro sd to sd card adaptor...

Wow... That's expensive considering that the opposite adapter sells for about a dollar.

This looks much cheaper. I believe does the same job. And it should be much cheaper. If I am not mistaken these are passive adapters.

SD to Micro SD Card Extension Cable Adapter Flexible Extender Cable 24 inch Long | eBay $4.74

trying to read a FAT32 micro SD adapter-png.png

john_, Dec 20, 2019
  4. vekoy Win User

trying to read a FAT32 micro SD

Micro SD card not functionable

Soo, my Micro SD now isn't functionable and I can't format it and it says that it's RAW now..

Please any suggestions ?

vekoy, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

trying to read a FAT32 micro SD

1. trying to read a FAT32 micro SD - Similar Threads - trying read FAT32

2. another FAT32 SD card that Windows 10 can't read but Linux reads fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    another FAT32 SD card that Windows 10 can't read but Linux reads fine: I plugged an old SanDisk Extreme III SDHC 8 GB SD card from about 2015 into my Dell Inspiron 5379 laptop running Windows 10 Home 21H2. I might have first used the SD card on a Wii, but I definitely used it on a Thinkpad running Windows... Vista? And like hundreds of people in...
  3. another FAT32 SD card that Windows 10 can't read but Linux reads fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    another FAT32 SD card that Windows 10 can't read but Linux reads fine: I plugged an old SanDisk Extreme III SDHC 8 GB SD card from about 2015 into my Dell Inspiron 5379 laptop running Windows 10 Home 21H2. I might have first used the SD card on a Wii, but I definitely used it on a Thinkpad running Windows... Vista? And like hundreds of people in...
  4. another FAT32 SD card that Windows 10 can't read but Linux reads fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. pc not reading micro sd card

pc not reading micro sd card: pc not reading micro sd card or adapter ...is ok with full size sd card [ps. same with different pc] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-reading-micro-sd-card/b7b64ffa-942f-4e1b-956c-2a58307c9f62
  6. micro sd cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    micro sd cards: so ive recently discovered a problem on my windows 10 machine that it doesnt correctly read large micro sd cards, but does correctly pick up smaller size ones. i also have a laptop that ive check, which correctly disaplys the large mirco sd card tho. itll be nice to know why...
  7. trying to format a micro sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to format a micro sd card: already downloaded photos to laptop. want to use 8gb sd card for new device,( garmin gps ) only have sd card adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-format-a-micro-sd-card/69b5367c-be43-439c-bc2d-ce5ccd06846b
  8. Trouble reading micro sd card.

Trouble reading micro sd card.: Hello there. I've been having an issue with micro sd cards lately. I own a 1 and half year old Acer Switch hybrid notebook and have used a 64gb class 10 card with it from day 1. After about an year, windows explorer began to freeze when trying to read from the card, and would...
  9. micro sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    micro sd card: how can you play a video from the micro sd card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/micro-sd-card/6b3649a7-4998-4708-889e-17393ae74f39
  10. Micro sd card in phone - can Macrium read it

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Micro sd card in phone - can Macrium read it: Hi there. I haven't tried it yet but with the 128 and 64 GB micros sd cards available I was wondering if say a Macrium image could be saved on to one of these cards - and could the stand alone boot recovery medium recognize the phone so the image could be restored. (I'm not...