Windows 10: Trying to recover data

Discus and support Trying to recover data in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone ! My xps 13 recently keep crashing Critical Process Died and when i reboot i have the no hard drive installed. So I can't launch my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cre8bit, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Trying to recover data

Hello everyone ! My xps 13 recently keep crashing Critical Process Died and when i reboot i have the no hard drive installed. So I can't launch my computer without a crash when i am on my desktop. Therefore i tried to recover my data with a Linux Live USB but my hard drive isn't appearing in the file manager of linux as it should be. Have you any idea how to fix it ? I would be really greatful for any tips ! Have a nice day !

submitted by /u/Cre8bit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cre8bit, Jun 1, 2020

2. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Trying to recover data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Jun 1, 2020
  3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Trying to recover data ;)

Temps_Riising, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Trying to recover data

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Trying to recover data

1. Trying to recover data - Similar Threads - Trying recover data

2. Trying to recover photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to recover photos: Hi, I have been trying to find some of my oldest digital photos for an upcoming family event and am struggling to access them using my relatively new Windows 10 PC. I seem to have 2 separate problems: 1. Oldest photos from around 2004-2008 ish were burned to CD-RW, on I...
  3. recover encrypted data

in Windows 10 Support
    recover encrypted data: Hello! I hope you can help me with the following situation: I encrypted a few files on an external hard disk, using an older laptop. That laptop does not boot anymore and cannot decrypt those files. From what I understood, those files can only be decrypted from that windows....
  4. recover encrypted data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recover encrypted data: Hello! I hope you can help me with the following situation: I encrypted a few files on an external hard disk, using an older laptop. That laptop does not boot anymore and cannot decrypt those files. From what I understood, those files can only be decrypted from that windows....
  5. Recovering Data from HDD

Recovering Data from HDD: I have a HDD from a laptop that died. The laptop died because of a power issue it did not crash and the HDD should not have been affected. I removed the HDD from the laptop to recover the files. The laptop was running windows 7. I've installed the HDD on my windows 10...
  6. recover xls data

recover xls data: is there any way to extract cell content from a corrupted excel file, formulas can always be reentered but if there is a way of getting text and results in cells that would be great...
  7. Data Lost! How to recover?

Data Lost! How to recover?: I have recently upgrade my Windows 10 to 18309 pre build my photos of one folder have been lost not opening But all files are there! Only not opening Video shoing this error 0x80004005 and photos shhows"we are unable to open this file! Space is also full but only files are...
  8. recover unsaved data in notepad

recover unsaved data in notepad: how to recover unsaved data in the notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-unsaved-data-in-notepad/2d4e3bde-211f-41fe-b3a3-ae49a9c0d7dc"
  9. Recover Erased Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Erased Data: Recover Erased Data [ATTACH] Allows users to rescue deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX Can be easily used over USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. Easily rescue deleted files from Mac and Windows operating system with...
  10. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...