Windows 10: Trying to recover deleted photo from SD card

Discus and support Trying to recover deleted photo from SD card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have accidentally deleted 1 important photo from my SD card. I downloaded a couple different types of software that found a couple deleted photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KellyBBLC2, May 4, 2021.

1. Trying to recover deleted photo from SD card

I have accidentally deleted 1 important photo from my SD card. I downloaded a couple different types of software that found a couple deleted photos quickly. When I try to open the recovered photos, the Photos app opens and it says "It looks like we don't support this file format"The photo is listed as _MG_0177.JPGHELP!

:)

KellyBBLC2, May 4, 2021

2. recover deleted photos from my sd card

How do I recover deleted photos from my SD card? I am running Windows 7 64-bit pro

Carol and TonyVardy, May 4, 2021
  3. Bo$$ Win User
    Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, May 4, 2021
  4. Trying to recover deleted photo from SD card

Import photos from SD Card in Photo Gallery using Autoplay

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Autoplay Settings in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Under Choose Autoplay defaults, select the option required from the drop down list for
      Removable drive and Memory card and close the Window.
    • Restart the system and check for status.
    I suggest you to try importing the photos using photo app as below and check if it helps.

• In the search box type photo.
    • Click on the photo app.
    • On the right hand top corner click on import option.
    • Before that you need to plug in SD card where you have saved the photos.
    Also refer the steps provided by
    Ruth Buruga
    replied on March 21, 2016 in the below link:

Windows 10 Import pictures from SD card

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Trying to recover deleted photo from SD card

1. Trying to recover deleted photo from SD card - Similar Threads - Trying recover deleted

2. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  3. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  4. Photos on SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos on SD card: Hi. I have windows 10 on a desktop computer, and I use a camera, not a phone, to take photos. Until the last few days, when I inserted my SD card, the autoplay would automatically send the photos to the Photos App, AND download them to the pictures app? file folder in the...
  5. Importing Photos from SD Card

Importing Photos from SD Card: Why are some of my pictures inverted when i import them on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-sd-card/a44b69e9-3973-43f7-9a8a-8077a02b6dcf
  6. Deleting photos on SD card - Windows 10

Deleting photos on SD card - Windows 10: Up until about 2 weeks ago, I was able to delete photos on my SD card after importing them to my files. Now there is no option to delete them. On the screen "import settings" offered to sort photos by date etc and also to delete photos after import. Now, there is no...
  7. import photos from sd card

import photos from sd card: sorry...I inserted the sd camera card in the desktop tower...I went to the picture app . did import... it will not allow the photo s to download. I just did this last month and all worked well. I don't understand why this time when I: went to the windows...
  8. Importing photos from an SD card

Importing photos from an SD card: When I import photos from an SD card, sometimes windows will break the photos up into two dates. So one half has (for example) December 10, 2019 and the other half has December 11, 2019. And to make it more interesting, the latter date hasn't even happened yet (the date...
  9. Uploading photos from an SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uploading photos from an SD Card: I am a photographer and I do not attach my camera to my PC. I take my SD card out to my card reader and put it into a USB. On Windows 7, on Windows Settings I preset it so the Folder would be put on my H:/Pictures I set Autoplay so when I did this a little window would...
  10. Mistakenly deleted photos from SD card.

Mistakenly deleted photos from SD card.: Mistakenly deleted photos from SD card. Not in recycle bin. Computer is in S mode so Recuva is not an option. Help. These are one of a kind photos...