Windows 10: Trying to recover last version

Discus and support Trying to recover last version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello community! After updating to the latest Windows update, my computer wouldn't boot, so I called Microsoft support and they "fixed" the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aaron Garrett (Aaron), Jun 25, 2019.

1. Trying to recover last version

Hello community! After updating to the latest Windows update, my computer wouldn't boot, so I called Microsoft support and they "fixed" the problem. They made a new account titled "Administrator," it it won't seem to let me delete it. I disabled it, but whenever I try to go back to the latest version of Windows, it says I need to delete newly added accounts, namely, Administrator. Any help would be great because this new update keeps my PC glitching all of the time mid-typing or mid-game and has hindered the battery life, and is just really rough.

:)

Aaron Garrett (Aaron), Jun 25, 2019

2. Recover or Reformat?

Norton Ghost?

I am sorry.. I have no idea what that is.. I am pretty green I'm afraid.

I wasn't trying to recover any files.. I wanted to format a new drive in an old computer.. The old drive died.

I did what Namslas90 said but then when I got to the next step .. and hit enter.. nothing happened.. sigh...

Anyway.. I am waiting on the next step.. Thank you for your input ...

Kymberly_S, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Possible to recover raid

ok so it said i need 3000tb of storage to recover.

trying w1zzards suggestion.

the raid was never disabled, it was still intact but when i reinstalled xp it showed up as a fat12 file system.

freaksavior, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Trying to recover last version

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Trying to recover last version

1. Trying to recover last version - Similar Threads - Trying recover last

2. Trying to recover the past

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trying to recover the past: Alright Windows Community, I need some help with this one because it's outside of my gear house.My girlfriend's father passed away a few months ago rest in peace sir, and she just now finally got his computer after months of waiting. We're trying to login so we can move any...
  3. Trying to recover the past

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to recover the past: Alright Windows Community, I need some help with this one because it's outside of my gear house.My girlfriend's father passed away a few months ago rest in peace sir, and she just now finally got his computer after months of waiting. We're trying to login so we can move any...
  4. Trying to recover the past

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to recover usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to recover usb drive: USB drive does not appear in file manager.In Disk management, drive is not in top listHowever, in a lower box it is listed as disk 1, online, active partition, working properly. But when I try to assign a drive letter, it says "error: File not found." When I try to format, it...
  6. Trying to recover data

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to recover data: Hello everyone ! My xps 13 recently keep crashing Critical Process Died and when i reboot i have the no hard drive installed. So I can't launch my computer without a crash when i am on my desktop. Therefore i tried to recover my data with a Linux Live USB but my hard drive...
  7. Trying to recover photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to recover photos: Hi, I have been trying to find some of my oldest digital photos for an upcoming family event and am struggling to access them using my relatively new Windows 10 PC. I seem to have 2 separate problems: 1. Oldest photos from around 2004-2008 ish were burned to CD-RW, on I...
  8. Trying to recover my password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to recover my password: I cant seem to recovery my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-recover-my-password/6a93a74c-359f-4c99-a238-bdc38e4bd94f
  9. Can't recover to earlier version.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't recover to earlier version.: I have a computer in my workshop that doesn't get used very much, one of the programs I use there doesn't like the last upgrade (the fonts are messed up). When this has happened in the past I just recovered to an earlier version. Now that option is no longer available because...
  10. What version will I recover?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What version will I recover?: When I purchased my Laptop it came with Windows 8 Home. Subsequently via updates, it was upgraded to Windows 8.1 Home. It was then updated with free upgrade to Windows 10 Home. If I "recovered/reset" my Laptop, which version would it recover to? Thank you and regards,...