Windows 10: trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

Discus and support trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error. Now my laptop will not load Windows 10. Is there a way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TedCorley, Feb 1, 2019.

1. TedCorley Win User

trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

I was trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error. Now my laptop will not load Windows 10. Is there a way I can reload Windows 10 back on the system. I read with the DIGITAL PRODUCT CODE you can down load Windows 10 back to your computer and after it loads it will match you product CODE and you will be able to reboot your system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

TedCorley, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Oct 10, 2019
  3. itsakjt Win User
    HP 430 Laptop motherboard BIOS recovery?

I have got a HP 430 laptop. When I switch it on, there is no display and the caps lock light blink 2 times which according to HP indicates BIOS corruption. I have made a HP_TOOLS flash drive and put the BIOS files there(used phoenix tool). Then connected the pen drive. Screen comes on and says recovering BIOS but the recovery fails. Can you guide me the exact way to recover the BIOS?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

itsakjt, Oct 10, 2019
  4. trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

1. trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error - Similar Threads - trying recover laptop

2. Flash Drive recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash Drive recovery: I wanted to know if Microsoft has a trustworthy flash drive recovery software program for flash drives that stop being read but have significant and important files on them. I tried 3rd party only to be disappointed after purchasing the software. Or can the community help...
  3. Flash Drive recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive recovery: I wanted to know if Microsoft has a trustworthy flash drive recovery software program for flash drives that stop being read but have significant and important files on them. I tried 3rd party only to be disappointed after purchasing the software. Or can the community help...
  4. Flash Drive recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Trying to recover files from a failed Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to recover files from a failed Flash Drive: Ok here's my situation. Back in late August early September I had a flash drive fail and unfortunately it was the most important flash drive I had. It contained music writing and artwork I created among other things over the last several years. It seems to have started when I...
  6. Recover USB Flash Drive

Recover USB Flash Drive: I have a 64gb Samsung Bar Plus flash drove and made it a windows boot key, now that I don't want it as a boot key I cannot turn it back. I have looked it up and it says to plug it it and right click then click format, I tried that and I did not know what to format it as and...
  7. Recovery Flash drive

Recovery Flash drive: After purchasing my lenovo ideapad laptop i have created a recovery drive through a flash drive for windows 10 backup. today i have updated the BIOS of my laptop. should i create the recovery drive again or last backup will work that created before updating BIOS?...
  8. media streaming from an HP laptop

media streaming from an HP laptop: This a low priority question. While I can connect my media to my Roku Ultra player using a usb connected hard drive, I prefer streaming for ease of updating files. I am trying to setup windows 10 DLNA server on My HP laptop running windows 10 pro build 19041.329. One of the...
  9. Recover Windows 10 using Recovery Flash Drive

Recover Windows 10 using Recovery Flash Drive: I want to install a copy of Windows 10 on a new Drive using created Recovery Drive. I boot into the advanced boot menu and then click on this sequence of buttons: - "Use a device" - Recovery drive name, which I will use - "Troubleshoot" - "Recover from a drive" - "Just...
  10. Recover Windows 10 from a Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Recover Windows 10 from a Recovery Drive: How to: Recover Windows 10 from a Recovery Drive How to 'Recover from a drive' to Reset Windows 10 [img] Information A recovery drive can help you troubleshoot and fix problems with your PC, even if it won’t start. A recovery drive is a USB version of a system...