Windows 10: trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

Discus and support trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error. Now my laptop will not load Windows 10. Is there a way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TedCorley, Feb 1, 2019.

1. TedCorley Win User

trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

I was trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error. Now my laptop will not load Windows 10. Is there a way I can reload Windows 10 back on the system. I read with the DIGITAL PRODUCT CODE you can down load Windows 10 back to your computer and after it loads it will match you product CODE and you will be able to reboot your system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

TedCorley, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Oct 10, 2019
  3. itsakjt Win User
    HP 430 Laptop motherboard BIOS recovery?

I have got a HP 430 laptop. When I switch it on, there is no display and the caps lock light blink 2 times which according to HP indicates BIOS corruption. I have made a HP_TOOLS flash drive and put the BIOS files there(used phoenix tool). Then connected the pen drive. Screen comes on and says recovering BIOS but the recovery fails. Can you guide me the exact way to recover the BIOS?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

itsakjt, Oct 10, 2019
  4. trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

1. trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error - Similar Threads - trying recover laptop

2. Flash Drive labeled as "No Media"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Drive labeled as "No Media": At one point, my 128gb flash drive just suddenly didn't appear and wouldn't work. I recently tried to fix it again, but I couldn't do it. The flash drive is recognized by disk management, but isn't showing up in the file explorer. Also, in the disk management and in diskpart,...
  3. Recover Windows 10 using Recovery Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Windows 10 using Recovery Flash Drive: I want to install a copy of Windows 10 on a new Drive using created Recovery Drive. I boot into the advanced boot menu and then click on this sequence of buttons: - "Use a device" - Recovery drive name, which I will use - "Troubleshoot" - "Recover from a drive" - "Just...
  4. hp recovery drive gone

hp recovery drive gone: so remember the drive d that I told you about? yeah, well its contents were replaced with desktop.ini. so how do I recover the files that were there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-recovery-drive-gone/b7d1efd9-db2a-4a7d-9d10-e011111e371d
  5. Dow to recover my recovery drive D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dow to recover my recovery drive D: My D drive is empty. I need to restore the information. It is still there but empty. Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dow-to-recover-my-recovery-drive-d/42933016-8762-4aa6-8d0a-17324b288780
  6. Trying to restore and recover from external drive

Trying to restore and recover from external drive: Hi All, Hope you can help. Have followed a number of possibilities hoping to solve my problem. The most accurate yet goes back to December 5, 2017 and the information given by DaveM121. I am having the same problem as Amyoberlies - unfortunately when I am in safe mode, I...
  7. HP Laptop flashing screen

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop flashing screen: Good day to all. I have a HP laptop running the uptown date windows 10. Nine times out of ten then I connect an external drive to the USB port I get a browny colour flash on the screen and also when removing. Have checked all the latest HP updates from the HP website but no...
  8. Recovering Flash Drive Files after Installing Windows 10 Media Tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering Flash Drive Files after Installing Windows 10 Media Tool: I have accidentally installed Windows 10 Installation Media Creation Tool into a previously used flash drive in which it has deleted my files and I need help recovering my lost files. Also, the icon appears to have changed from a drivers icon to an icon with a screen and a...
  9. HP Recovery Media Creation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    HP Recovery Media Creation: Should I make a recovery with the HP Recovery Media Creation on my new computer, or should I do something else? I know this is a silly question. But I am just curious. Thanks! *Smile 94679
  10. My HP Desktop will not boot from purchased Win 10 Flash Drive

My HP Desktop will not boot from purchased Win 10 Flash Drive: I currently have Win 7 Home Premium on my HP Desktop. My BIOS has 4 options for booting: Hard Drive; DVD; Floppy (which it says is not installed); and Network (which it says is not installed). The Win 7 on my Desktop is a legit purchased copy. I want to do a 'clean...