Windows 10: trying to refund a game from microsft store

Discus and support trying to refund a game from microsft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; on monday 21st i bought call of duty modern warfare(pre-order) and iam i want to have a refund on the game but i dont know what to do and i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alexanderslinning, Oct 25, 2019.

1. trying to refund a game from microsft store

on monday 21st i bought call of duty modern warfare(pre-order) and iam i want to have a refund on the game but i dont know what to do and i was wondering if i can return the game or i waited to long to refund the game?

:)

alexanderslinning, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 25, 2019
  4. trying to refund a game from microsft store

Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

trying to refund a game from microsft store

1. trying to refund a game from microsft store - Similar Threads - trying refund game

2. my games in microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my games in microsft store: last year i bought forza horizon 5 and halo infinite and im trying to go into my library and install them again to find that they are not there. i looked into my order history and sure enough they are there but i cant install only purchase again. what is going on?...
  3. my games in microsft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games in microsft store: last year i bought forza horizon 5 and halo infinite and im trying to go into my library and install them again to find that they are not there. i looked into my order history and sure enough they are there but i cant install only purchase again. what is going on?...
  4. my games in microsft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Netflix executable from Microsft Store.

Netflix executable from Microsft Store.: Hello everyone, I need to get the Netflix executable from Microsoft Store, but I am not finding it in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. I need it to be able to add the application to the application control of a particular antivirus, could someone help me?...
  6. Netflix executable from Microsft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix executable from Microsft Store.: Hello everyone, I need to get the Netflix executable from Microsoft Store, but I am not finding it in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. I need it to be able to add the application to the application control of a particular antivirus, could someone help me?...
  7. Netflix executable from Microsft Store.

8. microsft store

microsft store: i have been experiencing troubles with downloading call of duty infinite warfare. i only have 12gbs of storage left on my device i was trying to use an external hardrive to download this but every time i select the drive and click install it the install button goes grey but...
  9. microsft store

microsft store: microsoft store updating microsoft office desktop app continuously when check on get updates in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store/eb264d02-6338-4ee8-b2a5-8b29e00d108d
  10. Microsft store

Microsft store: Hello, I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.' When I click install, the button gets pressed, but the installation doesn't start. I pressed the button many times after that...