Windows 10: trying to reinstall win10 on a Lenovo 100s but space issues.

Discus and support trying to reinstall win10 on a Lenovo 100s but space issues. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I get a download on MY Dell win7 laptop for the Lenovo machine? For free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tray117, Feb 21, 2019.

1. tray117 Win User

trying to reinstall win10 on a Lenovo 100s but space issues.

Can I get a download on MY Dell win7 laptop for the Lenovo machine? For free?

:)

tray117, Feb 21, 2019
  2. simoli Win User

win10 1803 hdd 100% usage

im using lenovo ip 320 2 weeks ago, instal win10 1803 direct download from microsoft and after instal the windows the hdd 100% usage

didn't instal anything accept windows 10 1803 and driver lenovo direct from website lenovo.com support for the laptop

any suggestion?

simoli, Feb 21, 2019
  3. *RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. trying to reinstall win10 on a Lenovo 100s but space issues. - Similar Threads - trying reinstall win10

2. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  3. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  4. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR: Hi, all - I'm trying to do a Windows 10 update on my 2018 Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR, but it keeps telling me there isn't enough disc space. I've tried attaching a flash drive that has more than enough room on it, but the computer seems to be ignoring it and keeps telling me I...
  6. Trying to reinstall Win10

Trying to reinstall Win10: Hi I have a Dell desktop and recently was slowing down to a crawl. I suspected a "C" drive failure and after some diagnostic tools confirmed it was dying. I purchased a new 2 TB internal drive that I planned to replace the dying drive with but before I could clone the "C"...
  7. Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.

Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.: Is there a way to delete all the unread new mail at once and all the old mail at once in the Lenovo ideapad 100s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-in-lenovo-ideapad-100s/68085c7a-fa5d-4dd3-83a1-d02cada46faf
  8. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S: Cant use the laptop as apparently Windows installed Bitlocker without my permission and failed to provide the unlock key. How can this situation be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lenovo-100s/ced0aaf1-8617-4f07-b646-8375ec4f25db
  9. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100s

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100s: Hi there, I have forgot my lenovo 100s password and I'm trying to factory reset it, however it's asking for a bitlocker key and is providing a key id. I have never created a bitlocker key for this device, it's not present in my microsoft account either. How do I open...
  10. Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY: Hello, After upgrading my PC to Fall Creators Update, I have experienced an issue. My mouse wont move if I don't move it for a few seconds. After pressing the start button, it moves. Is this a bug that I need to go back to Creators Update or is there drivers available?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clear space on lenovo ideapad 100s

2. driver lenovo ideapad 100s windows 8