Windows 10: Trying to reinstall windows 11

Discus and support Trying to reinstall windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaytonHopkins, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Trying to reinstall windows 11

I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try again." while im already running Windows 11. I'm also have trouble updating Windows 11 with error code 0x800f0922. So I can't update or reinstall Windows 11 unless I do a full reset.

:)

PaytonHopkins, Dec 19, 2022

2. Windows 11 reinstall

Hi there I'm using a dell inspiron 3501.

I always experience BSODs in my windows 11 PC. So now I'm trying to reinstall windows 11. I have backed up all the important files as well...

But at the moment I am confused whether should I reset my PC by removing all the files or clean install or a fresh start. Can you give me any suggestion and how the method actually works and the steps that I should follow to reinstall windows 11?

ShermindaPerera, Dec 19, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Reinstall IE 11 with Windows 10

Hi,

To address your concern, please follow the steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer 11.

• Type Windows feature in the Search box. Click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer. A window will pop up, click OK.
    • Click the OK button. Click Restart when prompted.
    • Repeat the steps to reinstall Internet Explorer (Check the box).

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Dec 19, 2022
  4. Ztruker Win User

Trying to reinstall windows 11

Ztruker, Dec 19, 2022
Thema:

Trying to reinstall windows 11

1. Trying to reinstall windows 11 - Similar Threads - Trying reinstall

2. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  3. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  4. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  6. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  7. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  9. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  10. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

in Windows 10 Gaming