Windows 10: Trying to reinstall windows 11

Discus and support Trying to reinstall windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaytonHopkins, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Trying to reinstall windows 11

I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try again." while im already running Windows 11. I'm also have trouble updating Windows 11 with error code 0x800f0922. So I can't update or reinstall Windows 11 unless I do a full reset.

:)

PaytonHopkins, Dec 19, 2022

2. Windows 11 reinstall

Hi there I'm using a dell inspiron 3501.

I always experience BSODs in my windows 11 PC. So now I'm trying to reinstall windows 11. I have backed up all the important files as well...

But at the moment I am confused whether should I reset my PC by removing all the files or clean install or a fresh start. Can you give me any suggestion and how the method actually works and the steps that I should follow to reinstall windows 11?

ShermindaPerera, Dec 19, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Reinstall IE 11 with Windows 10

Hi,

To address your concern, please follow the steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer 11.

• Type Windows feature in the Search box. Click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer. A window will pop up, click OK.
    • Click the OK button. Click Restart when prompted.
    • Repeat the steps to reinstall Internet Explorer (Check the box).

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Dec 19, 2022
  4. Ztruker Win User

Trying to reinstall windows 11

Ztruker, Dec 19, 2022
Thema:

Trying to reinstall windows 11

1. Trying to reinstall windows 11 - Similar Threads - Trying reinstall

2. I have a problem with a popup that keeps appearing. I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with a popup that keeps appearing. I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it...: Hello, I have a problem with OBS. After using Malwarebytes and removing all malware, a popup appears regularly every 5 minutes. How do I solve this .vbs issue?...
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  5. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...: The slider is not showing, if i go to the settings i change it there is not any change in the screen, i reinstall the drivers but it doesnt seems to make any difference....
  7. Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...

Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...: The slider is not showing, if i go to the settings i change it there is not any change in the screen, i reinstall the drivers but it doesnt seems to make any difference....
  8. Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...: Windows update keeps trying to install Windows 11, version 23H2. I was on insider until recently and looking at my history, Windows 11, version 23H2 was already installed back in September. This latest install goes through the download and then installs up to about 30-40%...
  9. Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...

Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...: Windows update keeps trying to install Windows 11, version 23H2. I was on insider until recently and looking at my history, Windows 11, version 23H2 was already installed back in September. This latest install goes through the download and then installs up to about 30-40%...
  10. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

"Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...