Windows 10: Trying to reload win 10 stuck at"hi there", can't get in, out or change

Discus and support Trying to reload win 10 stuck at"hi there", can't get in, out or change in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Win 10 and I get to the "Hi There," setting page, ensure all the settings are correct and press the next button. It sends me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JerryCumiford, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Trying to reload win 10 stuck at"hi there", can't get in, out or change

I'm trying to install Win 10 and I get to the "Hi There," setting page, ensure all the settings are correct and press the next button. It sends me to "get going fast" page. I click the only option "use express settings" and it starts running. It then comes back to the settings page. I've been at this for over two hours now and it keeps returning to that page. I can't get out of it, I can't get into the safe mode, I can't reload the disk...I'm stuck in continuous loop that I cannot get out of. I have found others who have had similar problems and they have found fixes but I can't get to those options in order to try what they have tried. I have no idea where to begin or what to do. Is there a fix or some way I can even get into the computer? Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Jay

:)

JerryCumiford, Feb 23, 2019

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Win 10 and reload of Photoshop CS2 compatibility

I had my C drive crash and had repairs done. Reloaded Win 10. Am now trying to reload my other programs.

In reloading Photoshop CS4, it does not seem to work, only only appears to reain the 'appl.' file buts does not

read in the major file or go thru the steps of opening PS CS4. Is there an incompatibility problem? And how might I resolve this challenge? I might have the same prob. with some of my other progrms!!!

GeorgePoehlmann, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Trying to reload win 10 stuck at"hi there", can't get in, out or change

Reloading - retrieving my installed WIN 10 PRO

Thanks for the quick and detail response. Just to make sure I understand your procedure, here are the steps I will do:

1. Download Win10586PESE-x64 v16.07.07 (new) ISO and burn to a DVD.

2. Place DVD in computer and power ON boot from DVD
    3. Run Macrium Reflect. Under the restore menu will be a utility to fix Windows startup problems. Try that utility to see if that restores booting to Windows 10
    4. When Windows startup utility finishes, remove DVD and power OFF computer
    5. Power ON and see if WIN 10 boots.
    6. If WIN 10 boots, check for normal operation, etc.
    7. If WIN 10 does not boot; re-install full WIN 7 disk image.
    8. Download and save Windows 10 ISO file tofolder on C:\ drive
    9. Down load and save:WinISO file on C:\ drive.
    10. Run and install WinISO according to http://www.winiso.com/support/tutorials/mount-iso-in-windows7.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
      [*]Run WinISO, open the Windows 10 ISO file stored on C:\. I assume there will be some type of BROWSE menu so you can select the Windows 10 ISO file?
      [*] Click "Mount" and a file menu of the files in the Windows 10 ISO file will appear.
      [*]Double click to Run setup.exe.from the WINDOWS 10 ISO file menu
      [*]This should upgrade your Windows 7 to Windows 10 - This same procedure as the “Free” upgrade from WIN 7 PRO to WIN 10 PRO. When finished WIN 10 PRO will be installed and ALL WIN 7 PRO program files, drivers, printers and data files from WIN 7 PRO will be available for use. To be explicit this is an install of WIN 10 PRO and a “TRANSFER/ UPGRADE of WIN 7 PRO program files, drivers, printers and data files. This is NOT a CLEAN INSTALL of WIN 10 PRO

JUST WANT TO MAKE MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THE EXPECTED RESULTS

1. The newly created WIN 10 PRO install should activate based upon your previously activated upgrade. I assume the setup program will access some Microsoft data base and find my previous activation?

Please excuse the long list, but I find it better to ask questions now, rather than try to unwind some misunderstanding later.

I do appreciate your time and support!

Thanks

krazykat tenf, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Trying to reload win 10 stuck at"hi there", can't get in, out or change

1. Trying to reload win 10 stuck at"hi there", can't get in, out or change - Similar Threads - Trying reload stuck

2. Trying to install win 10 on HP laptop, stuck on this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to install win 10 on HP laptop, stuck on this: [ATTACH] A friend of mine gifted me a pc with Linux derbian on, i installed win 7, because i wantend to update it to 10. So now I've runned the media creation tool and used an usb, but the whole screen looks now like this. Is there any possibility to fix this so i can use...
  3. Can't get into safe mode and stuck in a blur screen loop when trying to upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get into safe mode and stuck in a blur screen loop when trying to upgrade to Win 11: I have tried to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and during the upgrade my pc blue screened and now it is stuck in a loop of "undoing changes made to your computer" for around 10 minutes before blue screening again and restarting. I have seen there is a potential fix by...
  4. Reloaded win 10, no start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reloaded win 10, no start menu: When I click on start menu I get at brief spinning circle but nothing happens. It will Rt click and offer the settings menu but can’t access any applications except by searching with File Explorer....
  5. Windows stuck in reload

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck in reload: Hey, my windows 10 is stuck on an unusual boot loop. All over the internet there are fixes for when its stuck on the loading screen or when it restarts after logging in, but my windows keeps restarting as i power on the computer. The windows logo appears for merely 2-3...
  6. Trying to get out of Win 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to get out of Win 10 S mode: I just got a new machine with Win 10 and I want out of S mode. submitted by /u/1ugogimp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1i959/trying_to_get_out_of_win_10_s_mode/
  7. can't get out of safe mode, stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't get out of safe mode, stuck: I used msconfig to get into safe mode, now I can't get out, keeps asking for password, will not take it, same password used for this site so password is good. I found this, but cannot get it to work..https://youtu.be/j0JZgGFkU-I, after booting from my flash drive and...
  8. Reload 10 or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reload 10 or not?: I currently run W10 build 9879 on two computers, one gets used quite a lot more than the other. The favoured one has 41 successful updates and 3 failures to date and the other one has had 11 ok and 15 fails. At the moment I can't seem to get the five outstanding updates to...
  9. win 8.1 to Win 10 upgrades gets stuck at getting updates

win 8.1 to Win 10 upgrades gets stuck at getting updates: My Dad gave me his lenovo g50-30 - it wouldn't boot (stuck at the circles !) - He reckoned he had windows 10 running on it very slowly and thing like wifi weren't reliable. Anyway I did a lenovo factory reset to win 8.1 - and then tried to upgrade to win 10 via the media...
  10. Reloading - retrieving my installed WIN 10 PRO

Reloading - retrieving my installed WIN 10 PRO: Hi, I need help in reloading/retrieving my installed WIN 10 Pro. HISTORY Last July I took advantage of the Microsoft offer of the free upgrade to WIN 10. I upgraded from Win 7 PRO to WIN 10 PRO with no problems or error messages ( I had to upgrade a couple of...