Windows 10: trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse

Discus and support trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i recently bought a computer but the buttons on the mouse were odd inputs. when i go into the mouse option the mouse itself is not there. i use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nicholas Burr-Cart, May 18, 2020.

1. trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse

i recently bought a computer but the buttons on the mouse were odd inputs. when i go into the mouse option the mouse itself is not there. i use the mouse so it has to work it is connected through a USB. the mouse is a logitec G300.

:)

Nicholas Burr-Cart, May 18, 2020
  2. pagalms Win User

Remap wireless mouse buttons?

Hey there! *Smile trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse :)
    I have Logitech MX620 wireless mouse and i'm looking for remap search button (never used it) to something more useful, like Refresh for i-net browsers. Is it possible to remap it without using additional software (editing registry or something like that)?
    *Smile trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse :)
    BTW pic of the mouse and it's button, that i wish to remap:

trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse [​IMG]

pagalms, May 23, 2020
  3. Trying to remap gamepad buttons

Hello,

I was wondering if there's anyway I can remap my gamepad's button assignments? Ideally, I'd rather not do this for a specific game/application, but rather in general.

Right now, I have one of those PS2 to USB adapters. While it works just fine, the buttons assignments are a bit screwy. Usually, most games I play with this gamepad allow for me to just remap button assignments within the game. But, this year's Madden NFL title is giving everyone fits; users cannot remap "pre-snap" button commands. *Frown trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse :(

Anyway, I was just curious if there's some software or registry tweak that would allow me to change my gamepad buttons?

Oh, and I think it might be worth mentioning that I went into my Registry and changed my gamepad's name. While that now allows Madden to recognize my device as a Logitech, the button assignments are still incorrect, (or correct...depending on how you look at it *Wink trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse ;) ).

- Thanks!

Details:
    Hardware: PS2 Gamepad using XANGA PC-2802 USB Adapter
    Device OS Name: XINGA USB v2003

JoeyRoland, May 23, 2020
  4. trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse

Button Remapping (Xbox)

Hello Microsoft, i was wondering if there is a setting to remap your triggers. You can remap any other button, but not the triggers which is the one i want to remap. And if there isn't a way, can you make it so there is?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

BeauBarbie, May 23, 2020
Thema:

trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse

1. trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse - Similar Threads - trying remap buttons

2. Bluetooth headset button remapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset button remapping: Hi folks,I wanted to remap my Bluetooth headsets button to skip frames in VLC media player.Any Idea how to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-button-remapping/364ae052-ba34-4bf6-9524-21e274ee5eef
  3. Bluetooth headset button remapping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset button remapping: Hi folks,I wanted to remap my Bluetooth headsets button to skip frames in VLC media player.Any Idea how to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-button-remapping/364ae052-ba34-4bf6-9524-21e274ee5eef
  4. How to remap mouse left-side button to ctrl-click?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remap mouse left-side button to ctrl-click?: I recently started using windows after being a mac use for the past decade. One thing I've gotten very used to is using the left-side button on my (microsoft) mouse to "open in new tab" when I'm in a web browser. However it seems in windows the default mapping for this button...
  5. Remapping keyboard Home and Menu buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remapping keyboard Home and Menu buttons: How to remap / re assign standard desktop keyboard "Home (IE)" and "Menu" button to open any other application? Is there a registry key which can be modified? For example instead Home (MSIE) multimedia player. Thank for any ideas which could help searching solution. 159749
  6. Forward/Back buttons on mouse got remapped on Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Forward/Back buttons on mouse got remapped on Windows update: Hello, I have been using a J Tech Digital V628P mouse with my windows laptop for some time. Recently, without any action on my part, the functionality tied to the forward/back buttons changed. Now, the forward button launches the calculator (no matter which program is...
  7. How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse

How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse: I have one of those USB mouse-and-keyboard combos that wireless-ly connects both my mouse and keyboard. However, mouse acceleration is build in and the normal tutorials for disabling it don't apply because when I find the device in control panel, I only get the "general" tab...
  8. Remap Home button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remap Home button: Hello, I have a MX3-L wireless airmouse/keyboard and would like to remap the Home button on it to a combination of keys. I want to use the Home button for starting a new window of Firefox (Ctrl+N). Default page for Firefox is google.com. If I press the Home button while the...
  9. Logitec C170

Logitec C170: Mic not working with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitec-c170/7ca023bf-e014-40e8-bf20-958df953de15
  10. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: hi all, i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver. the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them. all the software i found is...