Windows 10: Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

Discus and support Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my mom gave herself admin on my computer and i am trying to download games but it doesn't let me because it says i need her password how could i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YungGodJose, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

So my mom gave herself admin on my computer and i am trying to download games but it doesn't let me because it says i need her password how could i remove her admin away from her?

:)

YungGodJose, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Sep 21, 2020
  4. tsram90 Win User

Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

1. Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account - Similar Threads - Trying Remove Admin

2. Removing Admin Account from Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Admin Account from Laptop: If I use Microsoft Settings to remove my account from a Laptop Device, but I am the administrator on said device, will the user be able to set themselves up as an Admin? I only ask as I have been locked out of my Windows Hello by Organisation Restrictions despite only having...
  3. Removing Admin Account from Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing Admin Account from Laptop: If I use Microsoft Settings to remove my account from a Laptop Device, but I am the administrator on said device, will the user be able to set themselves up as an Admin? I only ask as I have been locked out of my Windows Hello by Organisation Restrictions despite only having...
  4. Removing Admin Account from Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Remove admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove admin account: I have a nearly brand new computer from an employment situation that did not work out. The company told me I could keep the computer. The company had set up an admin account on the computer and then canceled my user account. There is no way for me to log in to the computer...
  6. Remove admin account

Remove admin account: I have a nearly brand new computer from an employment situation that did not work out. The company told me I could keep the computer. The company had set up an admin account on the computer and then canceled my user account. There is no way for me to log in to the computer...
  7. Admin account removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin account removal: I am an administrator on a laptop that i no longer have if i change my password to my account will it log me out of that role on other devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-removal/b2e0ce59-6b65-413c-8914-f708f27ab3bf
  8. Trying to help mom

Trying to help mom: My mother has opened all her apps and graphics in her photos...1000 of photos opened from games and google and everything I do not have permission to delete these graphics since they are still being used by other programs and apps. What can I do to help her with this...
  9. Remove Admin account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Admin account?: I recently performed a disk cleanup and reinstallation of Windows, I'm trying to put my backed up folders in their rightful places but there is an Admin account interfering with this that I can't seem to get rid of. I went to Settings-->Accounts-->Family and Other Users, but...
  10. Admin account removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin account removal: I purchased my laptop from a previous owner. The admin account has an email address that the previous owner says isn't his because he erased all his info off before selling. I cant access the account to remove it because its not my email and I have no password. How can I...