Windows 10: Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

Discus and support Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my mom gave herself admin on my computer and i am trying to download games but it doesn't let me because it says i need her password how could i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YungGodJose, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

So my mom gave herself admin on my computer and i am trying to download games but it doesn't let me because it says i need her password how could i remove her admin away from her?

:)

YungGodJose, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Sep 21, 2020
  4. tsram90 Win User

Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

1. Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account - Similar Threads - Trying Remove Admin

2. Mom's account is set to child

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mom's account is set to child: Hey y'all. My mom's windows account is set to child. Her ex husband is set as the adult of the organization and set her to child because he apparently is a big one. How can she go about changing her account back? submitted by /u/TrebleBass0528 [link] [comments]...
  3. remove local admin rights from my msn account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove local admin rights from my msn account: My msn account has local admin rights on my laptop and I want to keep the account but remove the local admin rights. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-local-admin-rights-from-my-msn-account/60e263fb-3c17-4173-9367-103281aba9a3
  4. Transfer Xbox Live Gamertag from my Mom's Microsoft account to my own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Xbox Live Gamertag from my Mom's Microsoft account to my own: Hi, I created my X-box live gamer tag when I was a teenager under my mom's Microsoft account however now that I'm an adult and living on my own I have my own Microsoft account I'd like to transfer it to so I don't need to bother her every time I need to do something to the...
  5. Downgrade from admin account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downgrade from admin account?: I got my PC and set everything up on the admin account which contains my sign ins generally. So that’s not so safe and I need to be working on a restricted account. Is it possible to downgrade my current and my... put a new admin overtop? submitted by /u/Oriondaniel...
  6. Changing the name "Your Mom" that appears on my Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the name "Your Mom" that appears on my Account: I named my computer "Your Mom" and now it's showing up like that everywhere, even on documents I have to send in to work. How can I change this please....
  7. Minecraft was removed from my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft was removed from my account: Went to start up minecraft windows edition and was greeted with an error code see picture, upon checking my library, i found that the game was no longer there, and upon checking the app page itself, its now telling me i need to pay for it. I received my copy of windows...
  8. Admin account removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin account removal: I purchased my laptop from a previous owner. The admin account has an email address that the previous owner says isn't his because he erased all his info off before selling. I cant access the account to remove it because its not my email and I have no password. How can I...
  9. Removal of account from my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removal of account from my laptop: How can I remove my account from a laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-account-from-my-laptop/a4553cdc-e8dd-4b05-b7fc-2d458e6955c8"
  10. Remove Apps from My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Apps from My Account: Is there a way to remove Windows apps from my account? Just like what you can do from Google Playstore? TIA. 54835