Windows 10: Trying to remove any and all workgroup/ organization from my PC.

Discus and support Trying to remove any and all workgroup/ organization from my PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I signed up for free office 365 through my university and stupidly clicked "allow organization to configure my device". I have since changed the name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thumsyy, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Trying to remove any and all workgroup/ organization from my PC.

I signed up for free office 365 through my university and stupidly clicked "allow organization to configure my device". I have since changed the name of my PC, disconnected the school account through ->system settings -> access work or school -> disconnect, and reinstalled 365 and not checked the "configure my device box". But when viewing my PC's properties I see that I am still apart of WORKGROUP and there are still organization requirements on my windows PIN. How can I resolve this?

submitted by /u/thumsyy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thumsyy, Feb 22, 2021
  2. BXtreme Win User

how to remove a pc from workgroup

i've run up in a problem...I was setting up a wlan with another pc from my new insp 1520 and ended up setting it right but with the exception of making an invalid entry in the pc's workgroup showing a "computer not found on the network". Now how can I remove it! ANy suggestions ??? *Confused Trying to remove any and all workgroup/ organization from my PC. :confused: OR HIDE IT PLZ!

BXtreme, Feb 22, 2021
  3. removal of workgroup

Is there any way possible to remove the workgroup from a pc, and completely disable the setting? the standard work group create by windows has been overrun with hackers.

dorianpage, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Ralf_G Win User

Trying to remove any and all workgroup/ organization from my PC.

Is Workgroup default on pc?

Where are you seeing this as an organization?

"WORKGROUP" is the default name entered into the Workgroup name box in network settings but it is meaningless if you don't actually set up a local area network. Does not represent any sort of organisation in any case.

Ralf_G, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Trying to remove any and all workgroup/ organization from my PC.

1. Trying to remove any and all workgroup/ organization from my PC. - Similar Threads - Trying remove workgroup

2. Remove an organizer from my family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove an organizer from my family account: He's my situation...We are two organizers on my MS office account and me and my partner are no longer together. I would like to remove her from my account and it seems that I can't not remove her worst... I don't have control on my account.Can you please help me with that?...
  3. Removing organization from account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing organization from account: Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy remove me, but it's still onI've tried removing it from the account settingsLegit, poor design, and the only other option I have...
  4. Removing organization from account

Removing organization from account: Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy remove me, but it's still onI've tried removing it from the account settingsLegit, poor design, and the only other option I have...
  5. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings: As stated above, I had connected my pc to my school account to access word for free and did not realize that they had set up the device settings to control most of my personal settings. It almost felt as if they took over the whole pc, and prevented me from doing mundane...
  6. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings: As stated above, I had connected my pc to my school account to access word for free and did not realize that they had set up the device settings to control most of my personal settings. It almost felt as if they took over the whole pc, and prevented me from doing mundane...
  7. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't connect to the organization server. I need help to remove my pc from the organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to the organization server. I need help to remove my pc from the organization: Can't connect to the organisation's activation server Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your...
  9. Remove organization from Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove organization from Account: When asked about an organization thing when installing Microsoft 365 business, I mistakenly selected to do it. Now, I cannot login into my computer with my pin because the organization protocols are not letting me. I need added organization protocols removed from my computer...
  10. removal of workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    removal of workgroup: Is there any way possible to remove the workgroup from a pc, and completely disable the setting? the standard work group create by windows has been overrun with hackers....