Windows 10: trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

Discus and support trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got rid of my xbox 360 a few years ago, and i guess i left the parental controls on. i tried making myself a child in a family and changing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HugoLundqvist, Oct 4, 2018.

1. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

I got rid of my xbox 360 a few years ago, and i guess i left the parental controls on. i tried making myself a child in a family and changing the parental controls but after i click the link in the email the link freezes. pretty much just trying to remove parental controls so i can play fh4 multiplayer.

:)

HugoLundqvist, Oct 4, 2018
  2. leotoss Win User

parental control and forza horizon 4

hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ...

leotoss, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Parental control

How can i turn parents control on forza horizon 3 sa I can play online?

МаринМelihranov, Oct 4, 2018
  4. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

xbox 360 controller playing forza horizon 3 on a pc

will the xbox 360 controller work playing forza horizon 3 on a pc or does it require a xbox one controller to play on a pc

RossRufener, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

1. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online - Similar Threads - trying remove parental

2. Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working: hi, I'm trying to play online with my friends on fh4 but I can't get online every time I click Play Online this message pops up "Feature locked" "There was an error communicating with the server. Please try again later" I've had this game for almost a year now and I have...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.: Hello there, I have had this issue for a couple of months now and trying to fix it is driving me insane, I have searched the internet, asked supports and still no solution. I have spoken with xbox who couldn't sort it but then forza horizon 4 support told me to speak to xbox....
  4. Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc: Hello. I am aware that this i a common occurence but i have not found a solution to this problem: when attempting to access community customisation in game i get a message saying i can’t because of xbox live parental controls. I authorized everything on xbox.com, tried...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls: I always get this message that says "This feature is blocked by Xbox live parental controls." whenever I try to access the "Find new designs" or "Find new tunings" section in the menu. I have tried many ways to fix this problem by using the tips I got from the internet, yet...
  6. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked under family, and my...
  7. parental control in Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    parental control in Forza Horizon 4: I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:...
  8. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online: I got rid of my xbox 360 a few years ago, and i guess i left the parental controls on. i tried making myself a child in a family and changing the parental controls but after i click the link in the email the link freezes. pretty much just trying to remove parental controls...
  9. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove parental controls pc forza horizon 4

2. how to take off parental contols forza 4

3. forza horizon 4 parentl controls

4. forza horizon 4 parental controls,
  5. how to get rid of parental controls forza,
  6. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online