Windows 10: trying to rename atig6pxx.dll

Discus and support trying to rename atig6pxx.dll in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it's an AMD file located in the system32 folder. My account is an administrator. Initially I needed permission from "system", so i followed steps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexTiddoty, May 25, 2020.

1. trying to rename atig6pxx.dll

it's an AMD file located in the system32 folder. My account is an administrator. Initially I needed permission from "system", so i followed steps on other microsoft threads and changed ownership to myself, rebooted pc. Now i still cannot rename it as I need permission from myself. How can I fix this ?

:)

AlexTiddoty, May 25, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 25, 2020
  3. amd5750m Win User
    rename inf

I have a 7670m 1gb driver crimson legacy, how to rename my 7670m (which in driver detects as 7600m) to 8670m?

I am something new in this I would appreciate it if you would give me all the steps since I am very interested

I use win 7

his is what I try to do but not rename these files

Does someone have a step for newbies?

this is more or less the idea in the link

16.101.X [Pre-GCN driver pack]

amd5750m, May 25, 2020
  4. b1rd Win User

trying to rename atig6pxx.dll

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

trying to rename atig6pxx.dll [​IMG]

Thema:

trying to rename atig6pxx.dll

1. trying to rename atig6pxx.dll - Similar Threads - trying rename atig6pxx

2. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  3. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  4. I am trying to rename usb2ser.sys to usb2ser.sys.old

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to rename usb2ser.sys to usb2ser.sys.old: I am trying to rename usb2ser.sys to usb2ser.sys.old due to being unable to use Memory Integrity. In normal mode it tells me I don't have authority. I then tried safe mode and again it tells me I don't have authorisation. Is there any other way of changing this file to...
  5. Trying to rename atig6pxx.dll but the file cannot be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to rename atig6pxx.dll but the file cannot be found: My account is an administrator and it said in order to change the file name, I needed permission.I rebooted into Safe Mode and and followed the following steps:Reboot into Safe ModeLog on under an admin accountOpen a Command Prompt cmd.exeType these commands and press Enter...
  6. Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again: Hey, so since there are some people on my work network that I didn't want to see my pc, I tried to change it's name so they wouldn't know its me. I clicked on rename this PC in the About section of the normal windows 10 settings, and then I shut it down just to restart it...
  7. msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll not found? Tried commonly suggested solutions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll not found? Tried commonly suggested solutions: I've been trying to run Civilization VI via the epic games launcher and i keep getting error messages that msvcp140 and vcruntime140 dll's aren't found. I've only had this computer a few days so i don't know yet if it's causing errors elsewhere but so far just with this...
  8. Trying to rename a file in the "WindowsApps" folder

Trying to rename a file in the "WindowsApps" folder: Hi, Apologies if this has been answered previously, but I couldn't find an answer using Google! I am trying to apply a couple of mods for the game "State of Decay 2", which is located in the WindowsApps folder. Before I replace any files etc, I've always found it good...
  9. Trying to get 5 file's that is a .dll?

Trying to get 5 file's that is a .dll?: Hi I'm trying to get the following 5 file's GSdx plugin's {SSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. FMA SSE4a}they are a .dll an I can't find them anywhere well I have tryed an I came here for help to get themplease help me with just the .dll file an nothing eles...
  10. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing, tried most things.

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing, tried most things.: I've got a rather new computer and I have never had this issue before. It started when I tried to download Creative Cloud. And after that programs that had worked before started having the same issue? I've so far tried to reinstall and restart in all combinations. Download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. atig6pxx.dll you require permission from administr