Windows 10: Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop

Discus and support Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to reset my laptop but an error message indicated that there was a problem with no reason given, and that the Reset could not take place... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesArnett1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop

I tried to reset my laptop but an error message indicated that there was a problem with no reason given, and that the Reset could not take place

:)

JamesArnett1, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Apr 3, 2020
  3. aakkam22 Win User
    HP Envy 5530 scanner not working

Some tips:

• When trying to scan from a computer, what is displayed on the printer?

• Try making a copy of something from the printer itself. If that doesn't work, then the problem is with the printer itself. Contact HP Support for that. However, if it works, then it is a software issue.

• Does the support guide for your printer have any instructions on resetting the printer, such as unplugging it?

See this thread on the HP Support Forums:

HP Envy 5530 will not scan - HP Support Forum

aakkam22, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop

HP ENVY m4 Windows 8 Laptop Available for Pre-Order

Officially announced one month ago, the Windows 8-running ENVY m4 14-inch laptop from HP can now be found on pre-order, priced at $829.99. The m4 is 1.1 inches thick and features an LED-backlit (1366 x 768) display, a 2.2 GHz Core i7-3632QM processor, Intel HD graphics, 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a DVD writer.

HP's notebook also has a media card reader, an HD webcam, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, two USB 3.0 ports, stereo speakers and a subwoofer, Beats Audio, an HDMI output, and a 6-cell battery. The ENVY m4 is listed here.

Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping

Cristian_25H, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop

1. Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop - Similar Threads - Trying reset Envy

2. HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  3. Windows 11 HP Envy laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 HP Envy laptop: My Windows 11 HP laptop has a message telling me my "Comcast account is not up to date"? I've tried several fixes but no luck. I've seen fixes on Google for this problem with Windows 10 but not 11....
  4. Windows 11 HP Envy laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 HP Envy laptop: My Windows 11 HP laptop has a message telling me my "Comcast account is not up to date"? I've tried several fixes but no luck. I've seen fixes on Google for this problem with Windows 10 but not 11....
  5. BSOD on laptop HP Envy dv7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on laptop HP Envy dv7: My father's laptop recently started having BSOD. Here are dump files Dump Files Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-laptop-hp-envy-dv7/3ed119fd-a4b3-4e71-be66-2f9704ca9e8f
  6. hp envy laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp envy laptop: New hp envy laptop kb backlight wont stay on long enough. works ok but goes to sleep to soon. press any key works fine but once the kb is lighted is goes dark in a few seconds. not windows issue since there is no settings for it. it is driving me nuts.. haven'tt found a hp...
  7. HP Envy laptop plugged in not charging

HP Envy laptop plugged in not charging: As succinctly as I can, these are the issues, followed by what has been done. For the last year my HP Envy -serial # 5CG636416F Product #X7V40UA is plugged in, but the battery does not charge. The battery level says it is at 14%. If I unplug the power cord the laptop...
  8. HP Envy Laptop -

HP Envy Laptop -: How do I TURNOFF the Touchpad?? HP Envy laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-laptop/c37915bf-15bf-4f00-bd1a-8d6f60b2728f
  9. HP Envy 5034 will not connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Envy 5034 will not connect to my laptop: Have posted this problem before with the Microsoft community who have been so helpful. After Windows 10 did a R efresh update my HP Envy became an app and the printer details showed the connect and driver faded out. Charley in particular tried to help me but had to contact...
  10. troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360: now am facing a problem in the sound, it is not working well as I changed the screen and I sent the lap to china so I found troubles also some programs changed the language to Chinese and I don't understand so I need the configurations of the sound and how to change the...