Windows 10: Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11

Discus and support Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not sure what happen but I think I might of lost some windows files, windows wont let me open certain commands or apps for windows, wont let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Darius Scott1, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11

I'm not sure what happen but I think I might of lost some windows files, windows wont let me open certain commands or apps for windows, wont let me reset my pc, says I'm not admin but I am. I even tried to reinstall windows iso but it wont let me when I open the downloaded file it just freezes and the mouse has a spinning circle next to it then a message pops up saying cant access this app. I even tried reinstalling from a usb and it says I have to do it from my home windows page but it still freezes etc. I'm not sure what to do. Could it be missing windows files? I've also did some research

:)

Darius Scott1, Feb 5, 2023

2. Windows 11 reinstall

Hi there I'm using a dell inspiron 3501.

I always experience BSODs in my windows 11 PC. So now I'm trying to reinstall windows 11. I have backed up all the important files as well...

But at the moment I am confused whether should I reset my PC by removing all the files or clean install or a fresh start. Can you give me any suggestion and how the method actually works and the steps that I should follow to reinstall windows 11?

ShermindaPerera, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Trying to reinstall windows 11

I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try again." while im already running Windows 11. I'm also have trouble updating Windows 11 with error code 0x800f0922. So I can't update or reinstall Windows 11 unless I do a full reset.

PaytonHopkins, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Ztruker Win User

Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11

Ztruker, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11

1. Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11 - Similar Threads - Trying reset reinstall

2. How to reinstall Windows 11 without "Reset my PC" or Advanced Startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Windows 11 without "Reset my PC" or Advanced Startup?: Got a very sudden BSOD earlier this afternoon. I suspect I may have caught some sort of nasty malware, which deleted winload.efi. Error code: 0xc0000225.From my current knowledge, I can no longer:- Reset the PC- Access any of the Advanced Startup settings the PC demands that...
  3. How to reinstall Windows 11 without "Reset my PC" or Advanced Startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall Windows 11 without "Reset my PC" or Advanced Startup?: Got a very sudden BSOD earlier this afternoon. I suspect I may have caught some sort of nasty malware, which deleted winload.efi. Error code: 0xc0000225.From my current knowledge, I can no longer:- Reset the PC- Access any of the Advanced Startup settings the PC demands that...
  4. Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11

Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11: I'm not sure what happen but I think I might of lost some windows files, windows wont let me open certain commands or apps for windows, wont let me reset my pc, says I'm not admin but I am. I even tried to reinstall windows iso but it wont let me when I open the downloaded...
  5. Trying to reinstall windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reinstall windows 11: I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try again." while im already running Windows 11. I'm also have trouble updating Windows 11 with error code 0x800f0922. So I can't...
  6. Trying to reinstall windows 11

Trying to reinstall windows 11: I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try again." while im already running Windows 11. I'm also have trouble updating Windows 11 with error code 0x800f0922. So I can't...
  7. Reset my pc reinstalled PRO!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reset my pc reinstalled PRO!: I have just bought a new laptop which can with Home (key bios embedded). I upgraded to Pro, and messed around but did something dumb (don't ask) and I decided to reset my pc from cloud option. Imagine my surprise, that it reverted to factory state including all the Asus stuff...
  8. Cannot reinstall windows or reset pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot reinstall windows or reset pc.: Whenever i try to reinstall windows with the windows media tool, or reset using the built in system, it always encountered an error and starts to undo the changes made. how can i fix this so i can reset my pc? Edit: Specs- gtx 1070ti core i7 7700k 32gb corsair vengeance ram...
  9. Using Reset PC to reinstall Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Reset PC to reinstall Windows: Going forward I intend to use Reset PC. Ive used it before but its been a while. The tutorial on here shows that Reset PC now has a new cloud download option which wasn't available then. I always used to use Reset PC and it just did a local reinstall. I selected Remove...
  10. Trying to reset My PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset My PC: I built my PC a while ago and have Windows 10 as my OS. Over the years, I have collected a lot of files I no longer use. Instead of deleting practically everything off of it, I wanna do a factory reset so I can just reinstall the few things I use. However, when I try to use...