Windows 10: Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors

Discus and support Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, a bit of context. I recently installed a new GPU on my PC and all was fine, but today I found out that programs that used openGL were suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by megatomik, Jan 29, 2021.

1. megatomik Win User

Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors

So, a bit of context. I recently installed a new GPU on my PC and all was fine, but today I found out that programs that used openGL were suddenly really, really unstable for some reason. After trying several things I decided to just reinstall Windows, but then I got faced with a "Your PC couldn't be reset, no changes were made" error and it seemed to have made the stability issues even worse??.

So I tried the command "dism line /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth", but it just got stuck at 77.5% forever and wouldn't budge.

SoI tried "sfc /scannow" but then I also got an error that said "Windows Resource Protection Could Not Perform the Requested Operation" at 79%.

Which itself led me to chkdsk repair on startup, but it also gets stuck at 39% for 5/10 minutes, reboots and prompts me with a "automatic repair - your PC did not start correctly" screen. If I click restart it just does the exact same thing again and I have to go to advanced options/continue to boot to Windows.

I have the strong feeling that if I try a clean install from a media file I'm just gonna get some critical error in the middle of it and I'm gonna end up with a non functioning PC altogether... So I'm not sure I want to try that right now

:)

megatomik, Jan 29, 2021

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Getting this error on everything

I'd suggest installing the latest directX.

Other than that, weird errors like that would make me want to format too.

Mussels, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors :D

Tenforo, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors - Similar Threads - Trying reset I'm

2. I'm getting this error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting this error code: Hey,My Windows just crashed and I received these messages.With this code:And this is what my Windows looked like:Any ideas to correct it so it doesn't crash ever again?Kind regards,...
  3. get error while resetting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get error while resetting PC: I have an Asus Laptop. I was trying to reset my pc. But during reset precess blue screen was apperering and showing stop code : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, what failed : igdkmd64.sys. Then rebooting to previous Windows 10. Due the error being encountered during reset process of...
  4. get error while resetting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get error while resetting PC: I have an Asus Laptop. I was trying to reset my pc. But during reset precess blue screen was apperering and showing stop code : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, what failed : igdkmd64.sys. Then rebooting to previous Windows 10. Due the error being encountered during reset process of...
  5. get error while resetting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. i get this error and i’ve tried everything and when i try to reset my pc it says “there was...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i get this error and i’ve tried everything and when i try to reset my pc it says “there was...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gleiru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l54wod/i_get_this_error_and_ive_tried_everything_and/
  7. After resetting the pc error?

in Windows 10 Customization
    After resetting the pc error?: I have a problem, my windows 10 update did not load and in the troubleshooting or on the internet it said that it can help to reset the PC, so I did that and it all worked when I started the PC I got into a basic menu where I can change my region, keyboard layout etc. I had...
  8. error in resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    error in resetting my pc: in my windows 10 laptop i have error in microsoft store app that no any app is downloading or updating from it, and i also got critical error in start menu so i want to reset my pc but it shows error that there is a problem in resetting my pc no change were made so please...
  9. i'm getting printer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i'm getting printer error: Does mirosoft help fix printer errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-printer-error/2bddda54-11ff-45ad-bbc8-4ec7721da68e
  10. Errors In Resetting My PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors In Resetting My PC: Lately, I've been having a problem where on random, I'm getting memory errors in my browsers, and my games crash at random, so I thought resetting it might fix the problem. But when I try to reset it, I get the error "There was a problem resetting your PC, No changes were...