Windows 10: Trying to reset my PC, the text shows in Chinese

Discus and support Trying to reset my PC, the text shows in Chinese in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need help. My computer's language is in English. I've installed the English language pack and I've also made sure the system locale language is English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DelannoBlenman, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Trying to reset my PC, the text shows in Chinese

Need help. My computer's language is in English. I've installed the English language pack and I've also made sure the system locale language is English as well. When I get to the first reset screen everything is on English still, but when the PC restarts to start the reset all language and texts switches to Chinese so I have no idea what I'm clicking though. So when I somehow get through it, I get the message that my PC can't reset

:)

DelannoBlenman, Jun 30, 2020

2. Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Jun 30, 2020
  3. My laptop window 10 doesn't show chinese language properly.

Hi,

It sounds like the cause of this issue is related to some updates or programs installed on your PC. We would like to ask some questions to know the best possible resolution to offer:

• Did you try to download a different Chinese software and check if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried checking if there are available updates for your Windows 10?
    • Did you check if there are available updates for the Chinese software that you are trying to use?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done on your end?
    Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Trying to reset my PC, the text shows in Chinese

"Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Trying to reset my PC, the text shows in Chinese

1. Trying to reset my PC, the text shows in Chinese - Similar Threads - Trying reset text

2. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on trying to reset my PC: Im trying to reset my pc but halfway through I always get the "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Blue screen. Im unable to access the desktop and im stuck in advanced startup menu.I always could reset without a problem. This time when i tried it...
  3. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on trying to reset my PC: Im trying to reset my pc but halfway through I always get the "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Blue screen. Im unable to access the desktop and im stuck in advanced startup menu.I always could reset without a problem. This time when i tried it...
  4. Authentication texts in Chinese

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authentication texts in Chinese: Hey. So recently, for the past two days I’ve been receiving text messages from Microsoft containing an authentication code, but with text in Chinese. I have received messages from this number before regarding authentication codes so I know it’s a legit number, however for...
  5. Hotmail Drafts showing random Chinese and XSS Script text

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotmail Drafts showing random Chinese and XSS Script text: So Recently I found out that my Hotmail account got hacked but nothing changed in it,Not the password, recovery, or anything!just my email was saving drafts continuously and it was random Chinese, amazon affiliate links, XSS Scripts.I got to notice this as my Email client...
  6. Garbled text on Chinese applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Garbled text on Chinese applications: I foundout that whenever I'm on a Chinese application or text files, or even when I type Chinese in DEV C++, I got garbled texts. I really want to solve this problem. The text looks like: ±¾²úÆ·²ÉÓýٳÖ×¢È...
  7. Tried everything to reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tried everything to reset my pc.: So i have tried just about everything to reset my pc my computer has so many dumb files on it that i just wanted to wipe it clean. i tried doing the “Reset this PC” option but it told me that their was a problem reseting this pc no changes were made then i tried a clean...
  8. chinese text in task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    chinese text in task manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/micimaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epkggx/chinese_text_in_task_manager/
  9. Trying to reset My PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset My PC: I built my PC a while ago and have Windows 10 as my OS. Over the years, I have collected a lot of files I no longer use. Instead of deleting practically everything off of it, I wanna do a factory reset so I can just reinstall the few things I use. However, when I try to use...
  10. Trying to reset this PC on my desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset this PC on my desktop: Few minutes ago I tried to click " Get started " for Reset This PC. If your PC isn't running well, resetting it might help. This lets you choose to keep your files or remove them, and then reinstalls Windows. I find my desktop boot up very slow recently and have to wait at...