Windows 10: Trying to resolve BSOD - minidumps linked

Discus and support Trying to resolve BSOD - minidumps linked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey All, Brief version is system keeps going down mostly with ntoskrnl. Without spending too much time explaining every step, I've been trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by subXX99, Jul 7, 2019.

1. subXX99 Win User

Trying to resolve BSOD - minidumps linked

Hey All,

Brief version is system keeps going down mostly with ntoskrnl. Without spending too much time explaining every step, I've been trying to resolve for a while now. Have updated drivers and bios (recent bios made slightly more stable but still crashing) memtest, intel cpu test, etc.

Asus z390-i with i7-8700k

Turning to you guys for help reading the minidump files to see what I can't.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyF9KTuD2MFjHq9RkGAnQi2EIIQ?e=gLFpPS

Cheers

:)

subXX99, Jul 7, 2019

2. ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump

Hello,

I have posted previously about a BSOD of death I am getting intermittently ( every month or so) but never did have anyone follow-up after posting minidump file.

I have just experienced yet another just now and thought I'd try posting the minidump to have someone look at. See link below.

minidump link

I'm hoping someone can help pinpoint what is causing the crashes.

Thank You in Advance,

Brandon

the_wren_nest, Jul 7, 2019
  3. ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump

Hello,

Another BSOD event has occurred and I have uploaded the minidump and msinfo files to the following link:

minidump

I look forward to hearing what may be causing this issue of late.

Thank You in Advance.

the_wren_nest, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Trying to resolve BSOD - minidumps linked - Similar Threads - Trying resolve BSOD

2. BSOD - minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  3. BSOD minidump files for verification

BSOD minidump files for verification: Hi, I am constantly getting the BSOD while using my laptop on windows 10 and it is annoying. I have followed your earlier thread on identifying the driver issue for BSOD but unfortunately when the verifier was set active I was unable to boot into the system. I had to...
  4. BSOD minidump caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD minidump caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Please help analyze minidump files included. PC running Win10 Home (1809) with all latest drivers and updates. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmwmuQDGZ1WAog0Wabhbs3ZnGdo5 Thank you, Lori...
  5. ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump

ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump: Hello, I have posted previously about a BSOD of death I am getting intermittently ( every month or so) but never did have anyone follow-up after posting minidump file. I have just experienced yet another just now and thought I'd try posting the minidump to have someone...
  6. BSOD minidump?

BSOD minidump?: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqSY_5OkoTOImddGiQwNuott8soXvQ Can you help me out with troubleshooting this BSOD I got? I wasn't able to write down the exact error message but I was able to get a hold of the dump files....
  7. comparing minidumps for BSOD solution

comparing minidumps for BSOD solution: Hi All, these 3 minidumps are from 2 different Windows 10 machines. In my experience it is the same type of crash but what does the minidump tells? I can't extract the info out of it so I really hope someone can help: Onedrive links:...
  8. Trouble resolving BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble resolving BSOD: Hiya, I'm having a lot of problems reviving my computer after an encounter with the blue screen of death. Error code: F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt The automatic repair won't work. Troubleshooting hasnt worked. I've tried to restore...
  9. BSOD (atikmdag+0x48999) in minidump

BSOD (atikmdag+0x48999) in minidump: New Win10 10.0.16299 Build 16299 Samsung MXHPV256HDGL-0000 M.2 system drive Asrock X99 -11 Extreme i7-5930K Saphire Radeon R9 295-X2 with AMD 22.19.677.257 driver This is a dual GPU card Running ServeRaid M5210 SAS raid with 2 arrays 8 rotational disks total Dual EVGA...
  10. BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment

BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment: Hi. iv been having this problem now for a while that i get blue screen page fault in nonpaged area. i get it daily atleast 1 or 2 times a day. i recently bought a new pc everything is new in it. But i also had the same problem in my old pc. i still cant figure out why i...