Windows 10: Trying to restore full screen Firefox

Discus and support Trying to restore full screen Firefox in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My dog was sitting on my lap and hit something on the keyboard with her paws. The screen on Facebook has shrunk to a mini size in the middle of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyGraff, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Trying to restore full screen Firefox

My dog was sitting on my lap and hit something on the keyboard with her paws. The screen on Facebook has shrunk to a mini size in the middle of the monitor. Every other website is fine.

How can we restore full screen to undo what she did?

:)

NancyGraff, Dec 16, 2020

2. Firefox malware get out of jail tip

Try updating your firefox? Whenever something crashes my firefox or I control alt delete it and I start it again and it says restore or start a new session, then lists all the tabs. I can uncheck the tabs I don't want restored, like the one that caused the issue.

LAN_deRf_HA, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Trying to restore full screen Firefox

Windows 10 - issues with the laptops handling of full screen videos on Firefox.

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your response and sorry for delay in response.

If you are facing full screen issues only with Firefox then I suggest you to contact the Firefox support for further assistance.

Restore Power Option Settings.

I would suggest you to restore default settings of power plan and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + x, and select the option
      Control Panel
    • Click on the Power Options icon.
    • Click on Change advanced power settings.
    • Select the option “Restore default settings for this plan”.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Trying to restore full screen Firefox

1. Trying to restore full screen Firefox - Similar Threads - Trying restore full

2. Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.: After the last update on my laptop I'm using Windows 11 I tried to watch some videos on full screen, however the white lower banner never disappears, making it impossible to enjoy watching Youtube, Netflix, Twitch on full screen.I attached an image of the problem when trying...
  3. Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.: After the last update on my laptop I'm using Windows 11 I tried to watch some videos on full screen, however the white lower banner never disappears, making it impossible to enjoy watching Youtube, Netflix, Twitch on full screen.I attached an image of the problem when trying...
  4. PC Full Restoration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Full Restoration: Hello, recently i got hit by a ransomware. I did as much cleaning and anti virus using as I could. I also used an app to stop it, yet I could barely access anything on my PC and since I didn't have any important files on it i decided to go for a full recovery. I tried a full...
  5. Restore full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore full screen: Somehow the monitor display is too small - need to restore full screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-full-screen/780c2fce-bb81-4a2f-b275-f2879d63742f
  6. restore to full screen on start-up

restore to full screen on start-up: My start up screen has reduced to a small screen with two black sides about 3" on both sides. I would like to restore to full screen. I have gone into personalization in settings and changed from "fit" to "stretch", but it did not change the screen. Is there an "apply" or...
  7. Windows 10 screens and desktop and unable to restore down full screens

Windows 10 screens and desktop and unable to restore down full screens: All Screens are unable to be restored down. They have 2 squares to restore down which doesn’t do anything. The Minimise function works and all the programs function OK but when you start one it opens up in full screen and then you can’t minimise you can close it. You only see...
  8. System restore will NOT work. I have tried partial, and full restore and the program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System restore will NOT work. I have tried partial, and full restore and the program...: I have tried to restore my computer, and the program continues to exit program before restore is finished. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-will-not-work-i-have-tried-partial/a1076470-735e-4571-9a9a-a4f561bd7e12
  9. restore full screen size

restore full screen size: Only a small portion of screen is showing, the bottom shows a distorted desktop. How to restore???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-full-screen-size/aa7dd2bb-c809-4082-8117-b2a015c0da39
  10. Has anyone tried w10 full system backup and restore?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Has anyone tried w10 full system backup and restore?: Though some testing. Windows 10 is a little too picky about being changed. I was trying my backup software & I also tried partition to partition copy using Mini partition wizard. Both methods ended with windows 10 not able to boot. All windows 10 files were restored & I tried...