Windows 10: Trying to restore

Discus and support Trying to restore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying to restore pc to previous date but get "You need to sign in as admin to continue, but there aren't any admin accounts on this pc". Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ViableQuill98, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Trying to restore

Trying to restore pc to previous date but get "You need to sign in as admin to continue, but there aren't any admin accounts on this pc". Any help?

:)

ViableQuill98, Oct 22, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Trying to restore [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Trying to restore

Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Trying to restore

1. Trying to restore - Similar Threads - Trying restore

2. unistack group service high ram &cpu , icant fix it ,i tried to restore but it did not worked,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unistack group service high ram &cpu , icant fix it ,i tried to restore but it did not worked,: my specs are PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz4.00 GB ddr3Windows 10 ProG4M1 COMBO MOTHER PLEASE HELP me even icant open google is so lagging...
  3. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  4. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  5. I am trying to do a system restore. I have the key but my keyboard is not working. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to do a system restore. I have the key but my keyboard is not working. How do I...: My keyboard was not working. I tried to do a system restore. I inadvertently depressed a key which stopped the restore. Got a black screen. Trying to do a restore once more. Got restore key but cannot enter the number as keyboard is not working. How do I enter the key number....
  6. I am trying to do a system restore. I have the key but my keyboard is not working. How do I...

I am trying to do a system restore. I have the key but my keyboard is not working. How do I...: My keyboard was not working. I tried to do a system restore. I inadvertently depressed a key which stopped the restore. Got a black screen. Trying to do a restore once more. Got restore key but cannot enter the number as keyboard is not working. How do I enter the key number....
  7. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  8. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  9. Window7 down after storm. Trying to restore fully. How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window7 down after storm. Trying to restore fully. How?: windows 7 down after storm. How can I restore to previous condition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window7-down-after-storm-trying-to-restore-fully/4b8de461-c97a-43f5-b1e9-190ec8ec7d32
  10. Window7 down after storm. Trying to restore fully. How?

Window7 down after storm. Trying to restore fully. How?: windows 7 down after storm. How can I restore to previous condition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window7-down-after-storm-trying-to-restore-fully/4b8de461-c97a-43f5-b1e9-190ec8ec7d32