Windows 10: trying to rid Win10 pro of Microsoft mail, and any office config

Discus and support trying to rid Win10 pro of Microsoft mail, and any office config in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The error message by trying to install SetupProd_OFFScrub downloaded from Microsoft. I want to remove Windows mail and any office 365. Thanks 182429 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hapibeli, Jul 12, 2021.

1. hapibeli Win User

trying to rid Win10 pro of Microsoft mail, and any office config

The error message by trying to install SetupProd_OFFScrub downloaded from Microsoft. I want to remove Windows mail and any office 365. Thanks

:)

hapibeli, Jul 12, 2021
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Control Panel Mail "Application Not Found" after Office reinstallation

The generic icon for Mail does suggest that Control Panel does not know that Outlook has been installed.

A default install of Win10 does not have the Mail icon in Control Panel but no part of Microsoft Office is installed on the computer I checked.

Berton, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

1. trying to rid Win10 pro of Microsoft mail, and any office config - Similar Threads - trying rid Win10

2. Microsoft office & window 7 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft office & window 7 pro: I bought office from staple at July 10 last year but my p c hard drive crash , try to reinstall to the bother p c , it doesn’t work Window 7 pro cd lost , but the package product key on hand , how we we can do, please kindly help thanks...
  3. trying to rid Win10 pro of Microsoft mail, and any office config

in Windows 10 Support
    trying to rid Win10 pro of Microsoft mail, and any office config: The error message by trying to install SetupProd_OFFScrub downloaded from Microsoft. I want to remove Windows mail and any office 365. Thanks 182429
  4. Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update: I removed Microsoft Office from my computer some time ago and yet I have been receiving a warning on a daily basis stating, "We're sorry, we ran into a problem while updating Office. Please try again after restarting your computer. If you continue to experience problems,...
  5. Office 2019 Pro Plus? Any good?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 Pro Plus? Any good?: I am running Office 2016 and want to try 2019 Pro Plus. Is this any better than 2016? Most people are leaning towards O365 but I dont want to run a subscription based program. 177806
  6. mail win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    mail win10: the files in attachment are not visible in mail win10 with a gmail-account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-win10/75192909-b05a-4fb4-858c-de6ae36505cc
  7. Microsoft Office is TERRIBLE, any alternatives?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office is TERRIBLE, any alternatives?: Hello, i have been suffering at the hands of the poorly designed Win10 for a couple of months now, and among the endless problems and flaws there is one particulary bad: Microsoft Office is absolute shit. I need to be online and logged in to use Word (wtf), and it does nto...
  8. WIN10 and Office 2003 Pro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WIN10 and Office 2003 Pro: I managed to install Office 2003 Pro on two WIN 10 computers. I had no real problem with the install. I was able too get all my old Access databases and my old spreadsheets connected to the programs and working just fine. I think I had a Windows update occur and MS tried to...
  9. win10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 mail: win10 mail will save my sent 'live.com' mails but will not save my 'plus.com' emails. this occurs in both IMAP and POP3. I have deleted and reloaded the accounts to no avail. Everything works fine in outlook but I much prefer the Win10 mail presentation....
  10. Win10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail: I used Win Live Mail 2012 but now have to use Win 10 Mail. Is it possible to make a group of contacts? I could do this with Win Live Mail 2012. I have read some where that Win 10 Mail can not make groups of contacts. 76087