Windows 10: trying to run my old version of MS office

Discus and support trying to run my old version of MS office in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I try to start my old version of MS office on my new computer it tells me that the operating system is not configured for this program. what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheresaScott1, Mar 3, 2019.

1. trying to run my old version of MS office

when I try to start my old version of MS office on my new computer it tells me that the operating system is not configured for this program. what can I do?

:)

TheresaScott1, Mar 3, 2019
  2. xfire Win User

Need a hand getting WINE to run MS Office without running out of memory.

Which version of office are you trying to run?

xfire, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 3, 2019
  4. trying to run my old version of MS office

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

trying to run my old version of MS office

1. trying to run my old version of MS office - Similar Threads - trying run old

2. My family font ms gothic is old version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My family font ms gothic is old version: Good afternoon!I have problem with fonts in windows. My computer upgrade from windows 10 pro 20H2 to 21H1 but the version of "MS gothic" font is version 2.0 not same as other window 10 with version "5.32".My question is: How to update ms gothic font to version 5.32.I tried to...
  3. My family font ms gothic is old version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My family font ms gothic is old version: Good afternoon!I have problem with fonts in windows. My computer upgrade from windows 10 pro 20H2 to 21H1 but the version of "MS gothic" font is version 2.0 not same as other window 10 with version "5.32".My question is: How to update ms gothic font to version 5.32.I tried to...
  4. My family font ms gothic is old version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Trying to run W10 on old rig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to run W10 on old rig: Hey everyone, I got an Asus M2N-E SLI with AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 4600+8Gb of RamNvidia GeForce GT240 SSD 240Gb Main Unit with OS HDD 500Gb Storage UnitI'm trying to install Windows 10 but I can't make it to boot properly, any ideas? The PC was running Windows 7...
  6. MS Office version Questions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office version Questions: Hello All, I'd like to install a new version of MS Office, but I've been told some versions are "Cloud Based" ? Or some require the user to "Log into a MS Account" before you install it and or use it ? I would like to get the latest version that allows me to install it on...
  7. Old microsoft office versions

Old microsoft office versions: Is there anyway to get an old version of Word/excel etc without a licence. 155931
  8. No download version of MS Office ?

No download version of MS Office ?: Hello. First question: What specifically is a 'product key card'? I know that makes me sound out of the loop, but some MS software is offered in this format and I'm not quite sure if that's a good way to get software. Second question: Any suggestions as to where I can buy...
  9. Running mixed Office versions

Running mixed Office versions: Windows 10 Pro version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) but all versions to date I have Office 2010 (DVD install) and Office 16 (on-line install). I have had to stay with Outlook 2010 due to apparent issues with the pst file if I run Outlook 2016. I would like to run Word and Excel...
  10. Am I running the Office 2019 version with my Office 365 subscription?

Am I running the Office 2019 version with my Office 365 subscription?: I just opened my Outlook today and I was surprised with the change of the layout on the menu so that brings me to this question [img] [img] The About page doesn't really say about the Office year when you're using the 365 subscription 119330