Windows 10: Trying to run Pan Newsreader

Discus and support Trying to run Pan Newsreader in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've just returned to Windows (v 1809) after 20 years away, and my last experience with Windows was Win 95. I am aware that things have changed a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PeterFJ, Nov 7, 2019.

1. PeterFJ Win User

Trying to run Pan Newsreader

I've just returned to Windows (v 1809) after 20 years away, and my last experience with Windows was Win 95. I am aware that things have changed a lot since then.
    I've downloaded Pan Newsreader, decompressed it with Win zip and can see the various folders and files sitting in Documents/Pan. What I can't see is an executable file, so I can't see how to run it.
    Can anyone help me with this. It's driving me nuts!

:)

PeterFJ, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Panning hand on IE and Edge - Surface Pro 3

Hi,

To disable the Panning hand, follow the steps below;

• Launch Internet Explorer and press Alt + V key.
    • The Toolbars will appear at the upper left corner of the page and click on
      Panning hand
    • Turn off the Caret browsing by pressing F7.
    Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Mel Tar, Nov 7, 2019
  3. robgr Win User
    Best newsreader?

Hi,
    Can anybody recommend a suitable newsreader?
    TIA

robgr, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Trying to run Pan Newsreader

panning hand

Hi Riley,

We understand that you want to disable the panning hand on your Internet Explorer browser. For us to efficiently assist you with your concern, we would like to ask a few questions:

• What type of device are you using?
    • Did the behavior begin with the installation of Internet Explorer?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

We look forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Trying to run Pan Newsreader

1. Trying to run Pan Newsreader - Similar Threads - Trying run Pan

2. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  3. Exaggerated panning audio on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exaggerated panning audio on my computer: I have used this computer for a long time and I use normally 2 types of headphones, one normal pair and one pair for gaming, they never had any problem.Yesterday when I came from work, when I turned my computer on I instantly noticed that the sound wasnt right, looks a bit...
  4. Can't pan camera in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pan camera in game: I can move around using wasd keys and can do other stuff, but can't pan the camera using mouse trackpad. I did install an emulation software to use my dualshock 4 on laptop and the problem seems to have arised from then....
  5. Win10 Bluetooth PAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Bluetooth PAN: Hi all and thaks in advance for the attention. I'm trying to share PC internet connection over BLT PAN network. My Win version is 10 updated to the latest release. I used to try establish BLT network creating an hotspot over bluetooth. In every case I was not able to see...
  6. Trying to run Pan Newsreader

Trying to run Pan Newsreader: I've just returned to Windows (v 1809) after 20 years away, and my last experience with Windows was Win 95. I am aware that things have changed a lot since then. I've downloaded Pan Newsreader, decompressed it with Win zip and can see the various folders and files sitting in...
  7. Audio keeps panning to the right

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio keeps panning to the right: Hey, I regularly play games on my pc but sometimes (maybe 2 or 3 times a day) the audio in my headset pans to the right. It only fixes when I go to my sound manager and test my surround sound, but its very annoying to do that all the time. I dont think it is because of my...
  8. Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom

Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom: Is anyone familiar with photo viewer software that has pan and zoom feature? The feature was available with Vista photo viewer, gone with 7. I would like to have software with pan and zoom when using 10. 8827
  9. Best newsreader?

Best newsreader?: Hi, Can anybody recommend a suitable newsreader? TIA 82384
  10. Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing: My Bluetooth PAN Adaptor was working and after Windows update it no longer will work. I reinstalled BlueSoleil 9.2.494.0 ver. software to no avail. Device Manager shows yellow triangle and under Properties says "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this...