Windows 10: Trying to run Typing Tutor 12 on Winodws 10 pro and getting Mylistbox.ocx error (error 339)

Discus and support Trying to run Typing Tutor 12 on Winodws 10 pro and getting Mylistbox.ocx error (error 339) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I used a piece of software, Typing Tutor 12, on my old Windows XP laptp and the program used to work perfectly fine. I am trying to run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cyclone2979, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Trying to run Typing Tutor 12 on Winodws 10 pro and getting Mylistbox.ocx error (error 339)

Hello,

I used a piece of software, Typing Tutor 12, on my old Windows XP laptp and the program used to work perfectly fine. I am trying to run the software on a newer computer with Windows 10pro 64 bit and have tried to run the program in compatibility mode (I have tried Windows XP, SP 2 & Windows Me). In addition, I have enabled the 32-bit programs under the internet information services (IIS) part of the control pannel.

The program starts up correctly, but when I go to use it, it gives me a (runtime error 339, mylistbox.ocx is missing) and the program crashes. I believe that this is an Active X or MS Visual Basics error, but I don't know how to get around this and make the program work?

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks.

:)

Cyclone2979, Apr 7, 2019

2. Run-time error '339': Component 'msmask32.ocx' error

Hello:

I am running WIN10 x 64 and trying to install a scientific/engineering program and keep getting this error:

Run-time error '339': Component 'msmask32.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Not sure how to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks.

MatthewSteger, Apr 7, 2019
  3. I get the error message when trying to run a third party application "Run-Time Error '339': Component 'Threed32.OCX' or one of it's components not correctlr registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Using Windows 10 - I get the error message when trying to run a third party application "Run-Time Error '339': Component 'Threed32.OCX' or one of it's components not correctlr registered: a file is missing or invalid" How can I resolve this error?

OP - Run Time Error.

LarrySmith_0619, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Tyridium Win User

Trying to run Typing Tutor 12 on Winodws 10 pro and getting Mylistbox.ocx error (error 339)

Run-Time Error '339' Actbar2.ocx

Are there any other possible solutions besides downgrading? This is a bit more work than I would like to do at this point. I've seen other Error 339s with different .ocx that were resolved with registry edits. I'm not sure if those are applicable to this
    situation though.

Thanks.

Tyridium, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Trying to run Typing Tutor 12 on Winodws 10 pro and getting Mylistbox.ocx error (error 339)

1. Trying to run Typing Tutor 12 on Winodws 10 pro and getting Mylistbox.ocx error (error 339) - Similar Threads - Trying run Typing

2. Error 339

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 339: I keep getting this error when attempting to run a program I installed. It says the following "Component SPLITTER.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" I have Windows 11 installed. I have found Splitter.ocx in Windows/...
  3. Error 339

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 339: I keep getting this error when attempting to run a program I installed. It says the following "Component SPLITTER.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" I have Windows 11 installed. I have found Splitter.ocx in Windows/...
  4. Trying to run an application and getting an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an application and getting an error: I'm trying to run an application but when I try to run it I get the error message "This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework v1.14322 Do you want to install this .Net Framework version now?"I tried to install the latest Net Framework version...
  5. Trying to run an application and getting an error

Trying to run an application and getting an error: I'm trying to run an application but when I try to run it I get the error message "This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework v1.14322 Do you want to install this .Net Framework version now?"I tried to install the latest Net Framework version...
  6. Trying to run an application and getting an error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered: Hi, starting a VB6.0 program in W10 I get this "run-time error 339"-report, The opening screen is ok, but as soon as I try to start one of my menus I get this report. It further says "one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." Can...
  8. COMCTL32.ocx error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COMCTL32.ocx error: Hi , I am getting component "COMCTL32.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid.i tired all the options in search.registering COMCTL32.ocx ,Downloaded new file and registered again and other options still getting same issue.Please...
  9. Runtime Error 339

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime Error 339: How do I fix "SIU Loader Runtime Error 339" without buying a registry cleaner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error-339/3ef1f61c-b8a9-4ebd-8f3e-04fb72b4368b
  10. Best free typing tutor?

Best free typing tutor?: It's been well over a decade since I use to do data entry and 10-key. Due to health reasons, I can no longer do any standing, or lifting jobs so I need to brush up on my typing skills. In an attempt to get my speed up I've downloaded a few typing programs from the Microsoft...