Windows 10: Trying to save doc. files

Discus and support Trying to save doc. files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I tried to save a World document the system asks me to log in and complete Hello registration. Before that moment I had completed Hello... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarnellTrimble, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Trying to save doc. files

When I tried to save a World document the system asks me to log in and complete Hello registration. Before that moment I had completed Hello registration and set up PIN but I noticed that Hello is not available on my computer. How can I save docs?

:)

CarnellTrimble, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

how do i change a notepad to a doc

Hello,

You can simply convert .txt file to a word file by simply using a .doc as an extension. Follow these steps:

• Open file using Notepad.
    • Click File.
    • Hit Save as, then rename the file. (Make sure to use .doc or .docx as an extension)
    • Click Save.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions or future concerns.

Dyan Rey, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Tatty_One Win User

Trying to save doc. files

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Trying to save doc. files

1. Trying to save doc. files - Similar Threads - Trying save doc

2. saving a doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving a doc: I have a lot of OneDrive folders, and when I go to save a new document or save an attachment in a mail message, the window that pops up automatically jumps to "This PC" EVERY TIME which sits at the BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW, very very far away from my "Quick Access" pinned folders...
  3. saving a doc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving a doc: I have a lot of OneDrive folders, and when I go to save a new document or save an attachment in a mail message, the window that pops up automatically jumps to "This PC" EVERY TIME which sits at the BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW, very very far away from my "Quick Access" pinned folders...
  4. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC: Trying to open a PDF document, as a PDF doc that I downloaded and saved on my laptop. When I click on 'open' a message box appears. I am given two options--either convert it to a Word doc or 'Cancel". How do/can I open my doc the way that it should be, as a PDF document?...
  5. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC: Trying to open a PDF document, as a PDF doc that I downloaded and saved on my laptop. When I click on 'open' a message box appears. I am given two options--either convert it to a Word doc or 'Cancel". How do/can I open my doc the way that it should be, as a PDF document?...
  6. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. opening/saving Word doc attachments in GMail to File Explorer not to Google Docs/Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening/saving Word doc attachments in GMail to File Explorer not to Google Docs/Drive: For the past few days, my Word doc GMail attachments automatically save/download to Google Docs rather than to File Explorer, as it always did before. When I try to open from Download folder in File Explorer, it tries to open then I get a message "The operating system is not...
  8. Office doc not Save but why

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office doc not Save but why: Problem Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-doc-not-save-but-why/49129cd6-a35a-4ed9-b771-d5291c2fd6ec
  9. Wordpad not saving doc sizes

Wordpad not saving doc sizes: Hi, Just got win 10 from win 7. Wordpad now doesn't save doc resizes from one day to the next. It will save the size all day long until I shut down the computer, then reboot and open a doc in wordpad and have to resize all over again. Win 7 never had to do this. I know Ctrl...
  10. Saving files to default Pic, Vid and Docs Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving files to default Pic, Vid and Docs Problem: Hi Guys I seem to have a problem trying to save file to my default Docs, vid and Pics folder on my C drive. I have attached a pic of what it says. I have changed the permissions to let me do this or am I looking in the wrong place? If I save the files to the desktop...