Windows 10: trying to scan and upload a document

Discus and support trying to scan and upload a document in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm unsure why my printer is not scanning so I can upload an important document.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LucindaAnzelmo, Jul 30, 2019.

1. trying to scan and upload a document

I'm unsure why my printer is not scanning so I can upload an important document.

:)

LucindaAnzelmo, Jul 30, 2019

2. I cannot upload scanned documents

Hi Colin,

I realize that you are unable to upload scanned documents. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• On which website are you trying to upload?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 30, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 30, 2019
  4. trying to scan and upload a document

Scan and upload

Hi mamel0316

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Follow these steps to scan and upload photos:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/scan-documents...

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

trying to scan and upload a document

1. trying to scan and upload a document - Similar Threads - trying scan upload

2. Trying to scan a document to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to scan a document to my PC: When I try to scan a document to my PC I can't save it because ONE DRIVE doesn't recognize the file. I've turned One Drive off and get the same results. My old PC had no problems in saving a scanned document....
  3. Not uploading documents to OneDrive?

Not uploading documents to OneDrive?: I just signed up for OneDrive, but only wanted to upload individual OneDrive notebooks. But now all documents, pictures and videos were automatically uploaded to the cloud. If I remove these folders in the OneDrive settings under "Select Folder", they are no longer visible on...
  4. scanned documents

in Cortana
    scanned documents: Is it possible to fax scanned documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents/a30e52f0-fc9f-4ff6-b0c9-51defcc3c7a5
  5. scanning documents

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning documents: I am scanning documents from my Epson scanner to my pc. All scans are going into Photos file. How do I move them into documents so I can edit them. Or, how do I scan them as documents into documents file,...
  6. Scan and upload

Scan and upload: I urgently need to learn how to scan and upload. I would appreciate any help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-and-upload/04c7dd5c-038b-4295-9bd2-2e3487e0f6ef"
  7. Scanning a document

Scanning a document: I have placed a document in my scanner (MG5750 printer), and pressed the scan button. In the small screen on the printer, it says in a small oblong box 'Doc.type <Auto scan>, and at the bottom 'Scan, save, forward'. I pressed the 1st of the 3 buttons beneath the screen and...
  8. uploading documents

uploading documents: I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer swift 3 laptop. Any...
  9. How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?: Hey all. Got an issue and like feedback. I have a laptop where i do most things on it except stream things on it anymore due to worrying about viruses/malware etc. I have to print a few documents and then fill the form out and then upload it to a site. So i don't have to...
  10. Scanning a document

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanning a document: G'day, Could somebody tell me how to turn a scanned document into a word document. I want to altar some of the words & add other sentences. Or please direct me to a sight that will tell me how to do it with Window 10. Cheers Perry 60294