Windows 10: Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to...

Discus and support Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hakashi-Tako [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hakashi-Tako, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to...

/u/Hakashi-Tako, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that Windows cursor appears on the screen while you are using Game Bar to record gameplay.

As you have mentioned that when turn off Game Bare the issue stops, in this case, we can try changing some settings in Game Bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Kindly refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Gaming and select
      Captures
      from the left pane.
    3. Under Background recording, toggle the switch to right for
      Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    4. Try recording the game now.

For additional information, you can refer
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Bhrayan23 Win User
    Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

The Windows 10 game bar does not support recording all the games, and the error message you received may indicates that the gameplay blocks the game bar from recording. Thus, you'd better search for other Windows 10 screen recorders to do this trick.

Bhrayan23, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to...

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to...

1. Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to... - Similar Threads - Trying screen record

2. recording gameplay with game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  3. recording gameplay with game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  4. Xbox Game Bar error 0x82323619 when trying to record.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar error 0x82323619 when trying to record.: Hi, I was recording fine until a few days ago when Xbox game bar would not record. It gave me the error 0x82323619. Please help me fix this it was the only recorder that would work. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Pure_Future5623 [link] [comments]...
  5. Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video: Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video. It happens constantly. My Youtube is pinned to the taskbar. I have tried to redo the shortcut and clean boot. Never works. I also can no longer use the search function within people's channels....
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Cannot Record Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar - Cannot Record Video: Hi, I am having issues with the 'Xbox Game Bar' being unable to record videos. If I try to record a video, I am given the error of "gaming features aren't available for the windows desktop or file explorer" and cannot enable video capture. This appears to be a common...
  7. Xbox game bar closes whenever I try and join a party by invite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar closes whenever I try and join a party by invite.: I have tried resetting, repairing and deleting the app, which includes resetting my pc, but nothing seems to work. I can only join when the party is on open. Any advice?...
  8. Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error.: Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-not-recording-gameplay-and-gives/de328fd9-7750-4147-b7f1-4bb80992469a
  9. Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?: I have had this issue for quite a long time. I would be playing a game (in this case CS:GO), and the gameplay video would only show a black screen with clear audio. This only happens when I am using the "Record That" feature playing in fullscreen. I realize that this feature...
  10. Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.: The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen with the windowed mode....