Windows 10: trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail

Discus and support trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get windows mail to retrieve email using incoming server titanium.cloudhosting.co.uk. It keeps asking for my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Margo631, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Margo631 Win User

trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail

I cannot get windows mail to retrieve email using incoming server titanium.cloudhosting.co.uk. It keeps asking for my password

:)

Margo631, Feb 21, 2019
  2. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail [​IMG]

trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail [​IMG]

Michael87, Feb 21, 2019
  4. trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail

Email PDF attachments not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform???

Hi Dianne,

• With which Email account you're facing this issue?
    • What is the file format of those attachments?
    • Did you tried accessing the account on Web browser?
    This issue might have occurred due to corrupted mail app settings. As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to Run the App Troubleshooter -This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with the
    Windows Store and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App and check.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

Let us know the status of Mail app issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail

1. trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - trying set email

2. Can't set up email account in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up email account in Windows 10 Mail: I have tried to set up two mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail. It goes through the entire process but never finishes setting up the accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-up-email-account-in-windows-10-mail/c9ecd02e-d34c-4f18-a8a2-7868a7e1b6ce
  3. Setting up Mail on Windows 10 for TalkTalk.net account

Setting up Mail on Windows 10 for TalkTalk.net account: Could someone show me the correct steps to set up a talktalk.net e-mail on the generic windows 10 mail app have tried a number of settings and configurations without success. have successfully set it up before in Windows 7 and now on Ipad & iphone with no trouble. Can someone...
  4. setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app

setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app: I just upgraded my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10, and I'm trying to set up the mail app to access other email accounts. One of them is Verizon.net email, which is supplied through AOL. When I try to add the account, I'm presented with a list of account types, none of which...
  5. Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts

Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts: So I bought a new laptop and thought I'd set up Windows Mail. I went to mail, clicked add account and added a couple accounts successfully. Problem is it just keeps taking me back to the "Add account" screen and the "go to inbox" is greyed out. I uninstalled Mail the...
  6. Setting up a Roadrunner email account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up a Roadrunner email account on Windows 10: Using the windows 10 mail app it is easy to set up the email account with only the email address and password. the problem is that I do not receive mail on my windows 10 laptop or iPhone when my email / PC Outlook is open. If outlook is closed on my PC emails will show up on...
  7. Setting Up Mail in WIndows 10 for a verizon account

Setting Up Mail in WIndows 10 for a verizon account: How can I set up my verizon account in the mail app? I have tried all the suggestions for the incoming and outgoing servers and nothing seems to work. Nowadays the way to access verizon mail is through AOL and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...
  8. Windows 10 email Setting up 2 accounts.

Windows 10 email Setting up 2 accounts.: I have a Windows 10 system and have 2 email accounts that I use. I have successfully installed both accounts but the least used account is the default/open first account. How can I change which account is seen first? Or in other words how can I get the other account to show...
  9. Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail: I'm trying to setup our 5 Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail. I am really having a problem doing so. I contacted Eastlink support and they gave me a URL that supposedly has the info needed. URL provided by Eastlink Support:...
  10. Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up Windows 10 mail to use my Bellsouth.net email account: I am looking for a work around such that the Windows 10 email will use my Bellsouth.net email as the default. I appreciate any help from any one who has ideas to try... 12820

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i sync eastlink mail to outlook mail