Windows 10: Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us”

Discus and support Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us” in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Trying to set up my sons Xbox. I’ve been sent the email, amFollowing the steps but it stops at “there’s something wrong. It’s not you it’s us”. It’s... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Brisbaneblondie, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us”

Trying to set up my sons Xbox. I’ve been sent the email, amFollowing the steps but it stops at “there’s something wrong. It’s not you it’s us”. It’s been like this for 3 days.

:)

Brisbaneblondie, Dec 29, 2021

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 29, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us”

I dont can open on windows 10 xbox settings

Hi Andro,

We'd like to gather more information for us to assist you better with this Xbox settings concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Where do you access this Xbox settings? Is it via the Xbox app?
    • Do you get any error message when accessing it?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us”

1. Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us” - Similar Threads - Trying set sons

2. It's not you, it's us error showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you, it's us error showing: I can't connect my phone to my PC. the app is not working showing this error "It's not you, it's us". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us-error-showing/e875f0fa-8aa3-4341-9098-cd2b726d1587
  3. It's not you, it's us error showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It's not you, it's us error showing: I can't connect my phone to my PC. the app is not working showing this error "It's not you, it's us". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us-error-showing/e875f0fa-8aa3-4341-9098-cd2b726d1587
  4. It's not you, it's us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you, it's us: How can I do? I open a websiteand thenI saw Bing isn't available right now, but everything should be back to normal very soon.Ref A: 72A47DA7C0694BEA855E858E2C0F127C Ref B: BJ1EDGE0710 Ref C: 2023-01-25T07:43:13ZI refreshed the webpage, but it's still the same....
  5. It's not you, it's us

It's not you, it's us: How can I do? I open a websiteand thenI saw Bing isn't available right now, but everything should be back to normal very soon.Ref A: 72A47DA7C0694BEA855E858E2C0F127C Ref B: BJ1EDGE0710 Ref C: 2023-01-25T07:43:13ZI refreshed the webpage, but it's still the same....
  6. Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: Hi,While logging into account I am facing error:Something's not working It's not you, it's us.Pl help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-somethings-not-working-its-not-you/c23362e0-c91f-4f1f-b0f3-a745b4b3db68
  7. Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: Hi,While logging into account I am facing error:Something's not working It's not you, it's us.Pl help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-somethings-not-working-its-not-you/c23362e0-c91f-4f1f-b0f3-a745b4b3db68
  8. Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us”: Trying to set up my sons Xbox. I’ve been sent the email, amFollowing the steps but it stops at “there’s something wrong. It’s not you it’s us”. It’s been like this for 3 days....
  9. Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us”

Trying to set up my sons Xbox. Getting the error “it’s not you it’s us”: Trying to set up my sons Xbox. I’ve been sent the email, amFollowing the steps but it stops at “there’s something wrong. It’s not you it’s us”. It’s been like this for 3 days....
  10. It's not you, it's us error message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    It's not you, it's us error message: I even have an escalated case number and I have not received the help to resolve this error message. Can anyone from Microsoft help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us-error-message/1193acef-ec6e-4a49-863c-8da23b901d9e