Windows 10: trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft...

Discus and support trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; not sure what the problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnmarieHann, Dec 21, 2021.

1. trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft...

not sure what the problem is

:)

AnnmarieHann, Dec 21, 2021

2. Sisters New Dell have Windows 10 black screen.

Dell Laptop

intel Core i7 4500U CPU 1.8GHZ

Memory 8GB

I updated my sister laptop to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Everything worked fine but after the reboot there is a black screen

• Keyboard No response.
    • No cursor

Tried following.

• From Safe mode I tried to turn off the Fast boot " REG ADD "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Power" /V HiberbootEnabled /T REG_dWORD /D 0 /F "

• Disabled the Monitor driver and restarted the windows but still no response.
    • **** + Ctrl + Esc no response
    • Alt + Ctrl + Del no response.

I don’t want to reinstall from scratch. My sister has memorable pictures and videos in the Laptop.

Microsoft please help.

MustafaPerveiz, Dec 21, 2021
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    New computer for sister

if it only needs to run sims and other things then go for a laptop if you need the portability

cheesy999, Dec 21, 2021
  4. trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft...

New computer for sister

My sister needs a new computer. And we are trying to figure out whats best a desktop or a laptop. her budget is $600 to 800. Put together a build that will last her a long time and be able to run Sims. Thanks

MxPhenom 216, Dec 21, 2021
Thema:

trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft...

1. trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft... - Similar Threads - trying set laptop

2. New laptop set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop set up: Hi I have just bought a laptop for my son, I am using my Microsoft account for 365 etc as am allowed 5 devices.The problem is all my information ie, one drive etc..So he can see bank details etc very private stuff. I don't want him seeing all this and want a empty laptop for...
  3. Trying to set up a new laptop. Get to set up pin and it won't accept the pin, doesn't let...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trying to set up a new laptop. Get to set up pin and it won't accept the pin, doesn't let...: I'm trying to set up a new Lenovo laptop with Windows. It's asking for a pin but won't accept it and won't etc me confirm it the tells me that provided pins don't match...
  4. Trying to set up a new laptop. Get to set up pin and it won't accept the pin, doesn't let...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to set up a new laptop. Get to set up pin and it won't accept the pin, doesn't let...: I'm trying to set up a new Lenovo laptop with Windows. It's asking for a pin but won't accept it and won't etc me confirm it the tells me that provided pins don't match...
  5. Trying to set up a new laptop. Get to set up pin and it won't accept the pin, doesn't let...

6. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  7. setting up new laptop

setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  8. trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft...: not sure what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-set-up-new-laptop-for-my-sister-in-law/1887d4cf-eb48-4f43-8d42-21ed8441589c
  9. trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft...

trying to set up new laptop for my sister in law, won't let up in with a new microsoft...: not sure what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-set-up-new-laptop-for-my-sister-in-law/1887d4cf-eb48-4f43-8d42-21ed8441589c
  10. Set Up New Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Set Up New Laptop: When setting up new laptop, windows account is not recognised, when windows account entered into create account 'you cannot log in with work account' message is received? Other colleagues at same company do not have this issue....