Windows 10: Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with...

Discus and support Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I never noticed Whiteboard signed me in on my Microsoft LIVE account. I need these Whiteboards to be accessible on my O365 account. I tried SHARING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Susan M. Davis, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with...

I never noticed Whiteboard signed me in on my Microsoft LIVE account. I need these Whiteboards to be accessible on my O365 account. I tried SHARING them but just get an error saying that I can't do that.STUPID! How do you share these Whiteboards?

:)

Susan M. Davis, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To Do can now share lists from personal to work accounts

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1733030

Brink, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard Problem

Hi Davidcz84,

I go through the post carefully, as for the issue, here are some suggestions:

1. If you have any antivirus software, please quit them temporarily and check the result.
    2. Try sign out your account from the app, restart devices, sign in back and check the result.
    3. To check if the issue related to your network, try connecting to another network and check the result.
    4. If you are using Word and school account that is managed by your organization, please make sure you have authentication app required by your organization installed on your devices.
    5. Try use whiteboard for the web and check the result: Microsoft Whiteboard

If the issue still persists, could you please share information below with us?

1. Can you use whiteboard for the web normally?
    2. Which kind of accounts you are using for signing whiteboard? Account crated by yourself or account assigned by your organization?

Regards,

Clark

Clark Cui MSFT, Nov 30, 2022
  4. DTG1 Win User

Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with...

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with...

1. Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with... - Similar Threads - Trying share personal

2. Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account: Hi,I am trying to find my .whiteboard files in OneDrive. I can't find them, but they exist when I open the Microsoft Whiteboard app.This support link appears to say that personal accounts cannot access their own .whiteboard files, but can only access the files through the...
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account: Hi,I am trying to find my .whiteboard files in OneDrive. I can't find them, but they exist when I open the Microsoft Whiteboard app.This support link appears to say that personal accounts cannot access their own .whiteboard files, but can only access the files through the...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i change the default account to the personal account password protected so that...

How can i change the default account to the personal account password protected so that...: I have 2 accounts on my desktop windows. One is a general account no password and one is a personal account password protected. If someone before me used the computer general account to login, the next time i boot up the computer, it will automatically select the general...
  6. Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with...

Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with...: I never noticed Whiteboard signed me in on my Microsoft LIVE account. I need these Whiteboards to be accessible on my O365 account. I tried SHARING them but just get an error saying that I can't do that.STUPID! How do you share these Whiteboards?...
  7. Microsoft To Do can now share lists from personal to work accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To Do can now share lists from personal to work accounts: Microsoft To Do gives you a personal and intuitive way to stay organized and make the most of every day. Today, most of our tasks involve collaboration with multiple people – something that list sharing can make easier. Whether you want to share a list of work...
  8. Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account

Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account: I am using a personal account for MSwhiteboard. I would like to copy what I have written over to OneNote. When I searched it up, I only can find this thread:...
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!: We're part of an on-line class using Zoom for our meetings. Whiteboard is essential. The instructor is able to export the meeting Whiteboard into a png and send out the png -- however, the resulting image is extremely hazy and hard to read. This is because the default png...
  10. Trying to connect personal PC with work account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to connect personal PC with work account: With all thats happening I'm trying to setup my work resources on my home pc. Everytime I try it give me a error message, along the lines of server can not find file....