Windows 10: Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again."

Discus and support Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again." in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again."... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Trinipablo1966, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again."

Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again."

:)

Trinipablo1966, Feb 13, 2019

2. When trying to sign in to windows 10 it keeps telling me my password is incorrect

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Are you trying to sign in to the Microsoft account/Local account?

• Is it the first time you are trying to sign in to the Windows 10 computer?
    Until you reply to us, you may follow the below suggestions and check if it helps to resolve your query.

If you are trying to sign in to the Windows 10 for the first time and you get the error “That password is incorrect”, you may follow the suggestions
    provided by Wasim A in the below thread and check if it help.

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I get the error “That password is incorrect.”

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I get the error “That password is incorrect.”

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with logging into the computer and getting incorrect password message.

Hi George,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is Internet connectivity issue.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "my password in it says it's incorrect", are you trying to login as Microsoft Account or Local Account on the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check whether caps lock or Num lock in enabled or not while entering the password.

Also I recommend you to enter the password through On-Screen Keyboard. Check if it helps.

1. At the login page.

2. Click on Ease of Access icon which is present at the bottom right corner of the Screen.

3. Then click on On-Screen Keyboard option from the list.

4. Enter the password through On-Screen Keyboard and try to sign in.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 13, 2019
  4. &())['' Win User

Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again."

When trying to sign in to windows 10 it keeps telling me my password is incorrect

Original title: Password

When trying to sign in to windows 10 it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. How can I get passed this?

&())['', Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again." - Similar Threads - Trying sign computer

2. the password is incorrect, try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the password is incorrect, try again.: hello, i have a lot of problemfirst my computer cant Insert the password like this "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN"and than i ask to Microsoft answers, and them told me to follow this link...
  3. the password is incorrect, try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the password is incorrect, try again.: hello, i have a lot of problemfirst my computer cant Insert the password like this "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN"and than i ask to Microsoft answers, and them told me to follow this link...
  4. the password is incorrect, try again.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The password is incorrect. Try again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The password is incorrect. Try again: This computer now requires my microsoft password. I didnt know it, so I logged in and changed it. The computer refuses to accept the new password and wont let me boot up normally...
  6. The password is incorrect. Try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The password is incorrect. Try again: This computer now requires my microsoft password. I didnt know it, so I logged in and changed it. The computer refuses to accept the new password and wont let me boot up normally...
  7. The password is incorrect. Try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "The password is incorrect. Try again."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The password is incorrect. Try again.": I thought I knew my password but it doesn't work. I am the only user on this computer. I am offered NO options on the sign-in screen. So how am I supposed to get in to change the password?...
  9. The password is incorrect. Try again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The password is incorrect. Try again: I can't open my pc.. when I tried to open there's a blue screen with STOP CODE : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED . I tried to find the solution... And I found that I need to restore my windows/system.. and when I tried to do it, it shows an account to continue with..and...
  10. Password is incorrect. Try again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password is incorrect. Try again.: After using a pin and facial recognition to login to my windows 10 pc for over a year now it's asking for a password. I had booted the machine into safe mode to fix another issue. It's in safe mode but I can't get out of it without the password. So when I got the password is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please verify your information and try again windows 10 login

2. when trying to sign into windows 10 for the first time i get the error “that password is incorrect.”

3. the password is incorrect try again