Windows 10: Trying to start a product TRILLION that used to work.

Discus and support Trying to start a product TRILLION that used to work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to start a product called TRILLION it used to work and now all I get is ... PROBLEM WITH SHORTCUT ERROR ... I have NOT changed anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kenneth pincus1, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Trying to start a product TRILLION that used to work.

I am trying to start a product called TRILLION it used to work and now all I get is ... PROBLEM WITH SHORTCUT ERROR ... I have NOT changed anything with desktop shortcut or Trillion software. I created a new desktop shortcut and I still get the same error. Thanks for any help with this.

:)

kenneth pincus1, Mar 30, 2023

2. Photos app not working when trying to start using a microphone

Hi Kad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Are you using microphone headset or in-built microphone which came with the computer?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run Recording audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshoot on the Window search bar and select
      troubleshooting.

• Click on view all and click on
      Recording Audio.

• Click on Advanced on the Recording Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Recording Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below step:

Step 2.

I would suggest you to update the sound driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Audio inputs and outputs”.

• Right click on the audio driver device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Error code 0xc0000142 when trying to run program "Trillion God of Destruction"

Hi,

It seems that some of the components of the game is corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated.
    To isolate compatibility issues with Trillion God of Destruction, here are steps on how to use Program Compatibility Troubleshooter:

1. Open Control Panel > All Control Items. You will see the Run programs made for previous versions of Windows, under Programs & Features.

2. Click on it to open the Windows Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

*You can also create a Program Compatibility Troubleshooter desktop shortcut.

3. Click Next or the Advanced option, if you don’t want things to be fixed automatically. Windows will try to detect programs you may be facing problems with.

4. Select the one you want and click Next.

*The Troubleshooter will analyze and present a list of problems.

5. Click on Next to fix the problems.

Update us if the issue persists.

Jomari Arc, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Trying to start a product TRILLION that used to work.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Trying to start a product TRILLION that used to work.

1. Trying to start a product TRILLION that used to work. - Similar Threads - Trying start product

2. Trying to start a product TRILLION that used to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to start a product TRILLION that used to work.: I am trying to start a product called TRILLION it used to work and now all I get is ... PROBLEM WITH SHORTCUT ERROR ... I have NOT changed anything with desktop shortcut or Trillion software. I created a new desktop shortcut and I still get the same error. Thanks for any help...
  3. I know the product id but forget product key. I tried using the cmd command but the product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know the product id but forget product key. I tried using the cmd command but the product...: I know the product id but forget product key. I tried using the cmd command but the product key didnt appear. My windows is already activated but I want to know the key....
  4. I know the product id but forget product key. I tried using the cmd command but the product...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know the product id but forget product key. I tried using the cmd command but the product...: I know the product id but forget product key. I tried using the cmd command but the product key didnt appear. My windows is already activated but I want to know the key....
  5. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  6. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  7. Product key not working. If it was used by someone else can it no longer be used?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key not working. If it was used by someone else can it no longer be used?: I bought a windows 10 pro installation drive in box, though the box looked sealed it looks like someone may have already been inside. It has the drive inside and the card with the product key but it wont allow me to activate it. If someone has been in the box and used this...
  8. Start Menu not working, tried sfc, chkdsk nothing works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu not working, tried sfc, chkdsk nothing works: Hi there can someone please tell me how to fix my start menu or windows system? It just happened all of a sudden I didnt even realized. I've tried everything on the internet with powershell and cmd with checking the disk for system errors etc and even booting in safe mode the...
  9. I tried the product key but its not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I tried the product key but its not working: Split from this thread. I tried the product key but its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-the-product-key-but-its-not-working/758fa231-9204-4af1-b313-87d313e07948
  10. Trying to find Product Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to find Product Key?: i use the windows+x run as admin on command prompt put in the follow text wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey then pressed enter... and got this as text back OA3xOriginalProductKey did not get Product Key.. i need help please help thanks!...